Artemisthemp

Azur Lane

624 posts in this topic

So just finished another 3 Limited builds and i got Portland and these two:

 

8GrDVuo.jpg

 

VQz3ZeI.jpg

My shipfu finally came home xD

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I added you as a friend and also yeah I love Love Live to the point that there is thread here on PSNProfiles. I like girls wearing pantyhose since I was little as well. Too bad, many girls don't wear those anymore. Now it is only Yoga Tights. 

 

Anyways, this is my current progress in the event. I first started with getting Kalk in my first Build Session. Then nothing for two more sessions and then I got Minneapolis which I was happy with but discovered she doesn't shoot torpedoes, she is all guns. I became extremely happy when I got Maryland who design wise is my favorite of the Colorado Trio, she actually has the original dialogue from her original version which results in weird things she says like how her stockings rip easily but she isn't wearing any in her new design.

 

Also I got Wasp but not from the Star Roulette but from doing a Hard Mission and she came as a drop. Also I though she would be like an Epic or Super Rare but she is just a regular rare which I am fine with since I love her. I don't know if I should continue or just save my cubes in case the Neptunia Event comes one day.

 

Now back to grinding Star Medals for the Star Roulette, I still can't move on from Step 1 since Wasp and the Plane won't appear even though I only have 40 stuff left in the Step 1 Roulette.

 

Over here you do see girls wearing pantyhose. It varies sometimes more sometimes less.

 

I personally find Marylands older look to be better.

 

As for the Star roulette i got past step 1 pretty easy. Tried the event area and yeah might have to keep that on hold did manage to kill 1 enemy but yeah def need higher level ships for it. (Currently highest ship is only 25) Also put Takao in my team and oh wow she's strong she pretty much one shots ships in 1-4. Now to level her up and get better gear for her.

 

Just noticed Minneapolis has a second pic where she makes a bubble gum bubble:

vGO9QEy.jpg

 

Minor update just got: (within only 20 rewards)

G86lAAH.jpg

 

And before her i got  both Kalk and Norfolk

Edited by Tosmasta00
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Unicorn's limited outfit on Thursday and this morning in one of m y builds I got another Super Rare, this time Washington and now leveling them all up as much as possible Enterprise is my highest being 88 (I believe) and Eugen being I think 79 or close to (and 95 affection.)

YP3aBnW.jpg

 

LGEHiti.jpg

 

And yeah been using alot of my resources the last few days (sadly) been trying to do as many commissions to gain some more (but also doing the big 9 hour one for my SR's)

 

Been getting quite a few new units as well (mostly Rare or commons but decided not to post them since they're quite a few) at 50.9% of units collected as well.

 

EDIT: Also just wondering since you guys might know (more knowledge than I do for sure) but was wondering for the event do you have to redeem all rewards to unlock the next one (can't really explain well sorry) like since the first one is 200 rewards do I have to get them all or just the top two that are listed? Got one out of the two currently listed, One the first part of the event.

Edited by UndeadBerserker7
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

EDIT: Also just wondering since you guys might know (more knowledge than I do for sure) but was wondering for the event do you have to redeem all rewards to unlock the next one (can't really explain well sorry) like since the first one is 200 rewards do I have to get them all or just the top two that are listed? Got one out of the two currently listed, One the first part of the event.

 

Granblue has Drawboxes like that too (just without tiers to unlock but instead multiple of the same) and there i move on to the next one as soon as i have the main reward.

 

The good thing in Azur Lane you can go back to older tiers and do draws whenever you like. But i'd say they prolly are tied to the event so i'd say focus fist on getting the main rewards and then draw wherever you like.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 3 new ships, 2 are related to the event.

 

FHYkWVi.jpg

Very tanky BB but for now, I still prefer Eldridge.

 

LXT42XE.png

"Bootleg Hornet" :awesome: Or should I say, Hornet is better.

 

YShdiA3.jpg

3 out of 7 Big Seven caught!

 

2 new retrofits

 

IJN Shouhou

h5clK8e.jpg

 

IJN Shouhou Variant

A1caVqS.jpg

I kinda miss using her. Back then when I was low leveled, I use her a lot because of her Support Carrier skill but I replace her with Unicorn. Now that she's retrofitted, she's just as good as Unicorn although I will still use Unicorn a lot more... Sorry. 

 

IJN Fusou

lvvFWE5.jpg

 

IJN Fusou Variant

xuyXxKO.jpg

Now I find her retrofit ok instead of great.

 

3htUOAo.jpg

Biggest reason is that her Secondary Gun was replace by a Seaplane which I'd say functions like a Dive Bomber but it's a very rare plane because there's only one Seaplane in the game, there's no Super Rare version of it and only 4 BBV can only equip it(Fusou Variant, Yamashiro Variant, Ise Variant and Hyuuga Variant) as far as I know. I'll probably still use her but definitely not gonna retrofit Yamashiro.

 

These new retrofits{2 neko BB sisters and 3 starter ships) btw uses more resources which makes them harder to retrofit in my opinion.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished the story for the event today. I will try hard and EX mode next. I have 170 cubs left I had good luck it only took around 50 cubes to get the two ships I wanted. I hope the ship that came in the story we get that outfit of her's it looks dope as fuck

 

Got Unicorn's outfit a few days ago

kVReKNZ.jpg

 

Didn't even want her but she came to spook my pulls

qRGXWnM.jpg

 

These 2 dropped from the map

v28dA31.jpg

7wevf3C.jpg

 

And finally the 2 ships I wanted.

u3bU2XF.jpg

UXKa7pC.jpg

 

 I love Washington's design so I wanted her as soon as I saw her. Her personality seems cool and she looks like a pretty fun girl and that little bit of that husk in her voice lines is really sexy. I also wanted Colorado from just seeing her design, but I wanted her more because SHE JUST WANTS TO FEED ME ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

So just finished another 3 Limited builds and i got Portland and these two:

 

8GrDVuo.jpg

 

VQz3ZeI.jpg

 

  Hide contents

My shipfu finally came home xD

 

3 hours ago, Revvie said:

Got 3 new ships, 2 are related to the event.

 

FHYkWVi.jpg

Very tanky BB but for now, I still prefer Eldridge.

 

LXT42XE.png

"Bootleg Hornet" :awesome: Or should I say, Hornet is better.

 

YShdiA3.jpg

3 out of 7 Big Seven caught!

 

2 new retrofits

 

IJN Shouhou

h5clK8e.jpg

 

IJN Shouhou Variant

A1caVqS.jpg

I kinda miss using her. Back then when I was low leveled, I use her a lot because of her Support Carrier skill but I replace her with Unicorn. Now that she's retrofitted, she's just as good as Unicorn although I will still use Unicorn a lot more... Sorry. 

 

IJN Fusou

lvvFWE5.jpg

 

IJN Fusou Variant

xuyXxKO.jpg

Now I find her retrofit ok instead of great.

 

3htUOAo.jpg

Biggest reason is that her Secondary Gun was replace by a Seaplane which I'd say functions like a Dive Bomber but it's a very rare plane because there's only one Seaplane in the game, there's no Super Rare version of it and only 4 BBV can only equip it(Fusou Variant, Yamashiro Variant, Ise Variant and Hyuuga Variant) as far as I know. I'll probably still use her but definitely not gonna retrofit Yamashiro.

 

These new retrofits{2 neko BB sisters and 3 starter ships) btw uses more resources which makes them harder to retrofit in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Melty said:

Finished the story for the event today. I will try hard and EX mode next. I have 170 cubs left I had good luck it only took around 50 cubes to get the two ships I wanted. I hope the ship that came in the story we get that outfit of her's it looks dope as fuck

 

Got Unicorn's outfit a few days ago

kVReKNZ.jpg

 

Didn't even want her but she came to spook my pulls

qRGXWnM.jpg

 

These 2 dropped from the map

v28dA31.jpg

7wevf3C.jpg

 

And finally the 2 ships I wanted.

u3bU2XF.jpg

UXKa7pC.jpg

 

 I love Washington's design so I wanted her as soon as I saw her. Her personality seems cool and she looks like a pretty fun girl and that little bit of that husk in her voice lines is really sexy. I also wanted Colorado from just seeing her design, but I wanted her more because SHE JUST WANTS TO FEED ME ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Congrats to everyone on gaining a lot of new ships. 

Also sorry for the long post but you all got amazing ships.

 

I have a question for @Revvie, does Retrofit Ship raise their Oil Cost since they are moving to the next rarity or do they keep their Oil Cost from their original rarity? 

 

14 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Minor update just got: (within only 20 rewards)

G86lAAH.jpg

 

You are doing way better than me when it comes to the roulette. I just finished Step 1 with Wasp literally being the last one to pull. Now I am on Step 2, I think the roulette from FGO's event are easier than Azur Lane's event roulette.

 

Also remember when we were talking about Pantyhose, these Halloween Outfits were announced recently for IJN Isuzu and HMS Nelson.

 

If we have a spy in this thread, thank you for these outfits and please make a skin for USS Hornet.

 

2jPcBc4.jpg

A6oJ8G6.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I have a question for @Revvie, does Retrofit Ship raise their Oil Cost since they are moving to the next rarity or do they keep their Oil Cost from their original rarity? 

It's the same Oil Cost from their original 3rd Limit Break rarity.

Edited by Revvie
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really early this morning (I think it was about 4AM) grinded some more and got Eugen to promise stage, although I guess I'm going to have to grind for materials for a bit but that's fine with me, on stage 2 of the event so far.iV8E5ZN.jpg

 

bjLcJhF.jpg

CgAr3e5.jpg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 new ships!

 

4q9FwYe.jpg

Very "scary" ship 🎃

 

U47kFQZ.jpg

Your charm? Not really impressed. :awesome:

 

And another new retrofit. I'm gonna save my DD blueprints for someone else.

 

USS Laffey a.k.a. my actual starter ship

xmuCgSG.jpg

 

USS Laffey Variant

whev95e.jpg

She's serious now... Nope. She's still a sleeper.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Revvie said:

2 new ships!

 

4q9FwYe.jpg

Very "scary" ship 1f383.png

 

U47kFQZ.jpg

Your charm? Not really impressed. :awesome:

 

And another new retrofit. I'm gonna save my DD blueprints for someone else.

 

USS Laffey a.k.a. my actual starter ship

xmuCgSG.jpg

 

USS Laffey Variant

whev95e.jpg

She's serious now... Nope. She's still a sleeper.

Laffey's retrofit looks pretty cool I might do hers  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to comment this but I thought maybe you guys might be interested in this contest that just started I guess yesterday for a figure of Hammann figure and 1500 in game gems (first prize and 2nd prize being 1500 gems). Just thought I'd share in case.

 

https://wn.nr/8kANhz

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.10.2018 at 10:05 AM, TheVader66 said:

Congrats to everyone on gaining a lot of new ships. 

Also sorry for the long post but you all got amazing ships.

 

You are doing way better than me when it comes to the roulette. I just finished Step 1 with Wasp literally being the last one to pull. Now I am on Step 2, I think the roulette from FGO's event are easier than Azur Lane's event roulette.

 

Also remember when we were talking about Pantyhose, these Halloween Outfits were announced recently for IJN Isuzu and HMS Nelson.

 

If we have a spy in this thread, thank you for these outfits and please make a skin for USS Hornet.

 

Thanks and yeah i do sometimes have quite the crazy luck in gacha games.

I'd like a Halloween outfit for a bunch of girls (Takao prolly the most though)

 

A bit late but i did get unicorns costume yesterday aswell just don't have Unicorn yet though.

 

Done some more builds today (just to do my dailies) and well

MAMA WASHINGTON (a lot of comments call her that dunno why though) came home:

kdur1rz.jpg

 

Also while fighting in the Event area i came across:

RaBjdxL.jpg

 

and when i played some main story stuff i found:

XtV8jtE.jpg

 

and i also found Galatea

 

what i feel like after getting all those ship:

 

nUcUnod.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very lucky over the weekend scoring everyone but Colorado.  Not too worried about pulling her with 16 days to go.  Overall very pleased.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Washington.  I pulled her right as Lightbar-gate broke.  Since it is well known that anime babes are the only reason I get out of bed some (most?) days my notifications blew up and I couldn't get a clean picture.   

 

Without further ado, the new waifus:

Ms1NrJp.jpgEBCCpPC.jpgD4NZdJz.jpgKZ9RULJ.jpgRoqWoF2.jpgcss0zL8.jpgSsDnuKn.jpg

Edited by Helmet_time
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got my first Retrofit Ship and it is USS Langeley

 

YngZldn.jpg

 

This team is fucking amazing with their low cost of Oil. They are extremely useful in this event.

 

ciFfGAd.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got these today from lucky builds, and here's hoping I can get some more new units.

 

And here's hoping for you guys as well.

Kr2ZRns.jpg

QpvjhYO.jpglXHlMww.jpg

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just retrofited Langley myself.  The exp boost is handy if you're grinding anyway.

vqRb1WI.jpg

 

I think I speak for everyone when I say "punish me sensei!"

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got Washington and now I can join you guys in the Cool Kids Club.

 

qAQ8OPJ.jpg?1

gJsFzYN.jpg?1

 

@Tosmasta00 @Revvie @Artemisthemp @Helmet_time @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Atago 

 

It is time for Halloween Outfits. I actually have questions for all of you. Do you guys get the Limited Time Discounts for the outfits? Because ever since I bought gems, I don't get discounts on the outfits like I did in the past. Also, can you buy an outfit for a ship you don't have yet? Since I want to buy the Halloween Outfit for Isuzu but I don't have her.

 

RXMy45S.jpg?1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I finally got Washington and now I can join you guys in the Cool Kids Club.

 

qAQ8OPJ.jpg?1

gJsFzYN.jpg?1

 

@Tosmasta00 @Revvie @Artemisthemp @Helmet_time @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Atago 

 

It is time for Halloween Outfits. I actually have questions for all of you. Do you guys get the Limited Time Discounts for the outfits? Because ever since I bought gems, I don't get discounts on the outfits like I did in the past. Also, can you buy an outfit for a ship you don't have yet? Since I want to buy the Halloween Outfit for Isuzu but I don't have her.

 

RXMy45S.jpg?1

I haven't bought any gems personally but I have looked at the skins but I don't get the discounts either, only seen it happen once when I was first starting out.

 

And also congrats man.

 

 

Sorry to ask you guys but I was wondering do any of you guys have a chart or anything that can help me figure out what weapons are best for what characters?

 

And thanks for any and all help, will admit been just upgrading any weapons I can and just randomly guessing been going somewhat well but now getting low numbers.

 

EDIT sorry my question for whatever reason got merged to the message.

Edited by UndeadBerserker7
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

I haven't bought any gems personally but I have looked at the skins but I don't get the discounts either, only seen it happen once when I was first starting out.

 

And also congrats man.

 

 

Sorry to ask you guys but I was wondering do any of you guys have a chart or anything that can help me figure out what weapons are best for what characters?

 

And thanks for any and all help, will admit been just upgrading any weapons I can and just randomly guessing been going somewhat well but now getting low numbers.

 

EDIT sorry my question for whatever reason got merged to the message.

 

I have this chart that tells you what types of gears go best with which type of ship. Also if you have a Belfast or Atago then you will need a specific type of weapon for them to hit their true full potential.

 

Equip_List_20180316.png

Edited by TheVader66
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheVader66

 

Seems like they stopped offering the limited time discount after school costumes, now the limited time only are truly limited time only, I guess.  Buying gems doesn't remove the discount, that I can confirm.  And yes, you can buy (and earn) skins for ships you don't have.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discounts? No.

-Akashi :awesome:

 

More ships again!

 

K3iwZ16.jpg

I didn't know there was a Cool Kids Club but it looks like I'm qualified now.

 

YRKVFAJ.jpg

4/7 Big SEVEN caught!

 

2lDIyFf.jpg

I'm still waiting for those new(or those redesign) ships to have a seiyuu.

 

Getting new ships made me realize that my Docks is almost full now. Idk if buying the Dock expansion is worth it but maybe I'll buy it once my docks is really full.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I finally got Washington and now I can join you guys in the Cool Kids Club.

 

qAQ8OPJ.jpg?1

gJsFzYN.jpg?1

 

@Tosmasta00 @Revvie @Artemisthemp @Helmet_time @Melty @UndeadBerserker7 @Atago 

 

It is time for Halloween Outfits. I actually have questions for all of you. Do you guys get the Limited Time Discounts for the outfits? Because ever since I bought gems, I don't get discounts on the outfits like I did in the past. Also, can you buy an outfit for a ship you don't have yet? Since I want to buy the Halloween Outfit for Isuzu but I don't have her.

 

RXMy45S.jpg?1

Has everybody in the thread gotten her now? discount is gone for me too. You can probably buy outfits for ships you don't have yet/

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.