Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

On 10/30/2018 at 5:58 PM, Melty said:

Has everybody in the thread gotten her now? discount is gone for me too. You can probably buy outfits for ships you don't have yet/

I think yeah everybody in this thread has gotten either Washington or Minneapolis.

I have finally gotten North Carolina and my god, she looks so beautiful. Drawn by the same artist as Takao, Atago and Washington. I only need Colorado and i have everyone in this event.

FVBRSH6.jpg

• Like 2

Got sucked into Azur Lane quite some so i kinda forgot to post my newest ships got warspite 2 days ago from daily builds.

Then yesterday while 3 staring 3-1 and 3-2 i got both Souryuu and Hiryuu and got Prinz Eugen from login. Got Unicorn from daily build.

And today i got to 3-4 and after playing 3-4 like 5-6 times i got a visit from:

r0RlB7f.jpg

And people ingame called 3-4 Fox Mine :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: (or Fox Hell as i seen in a few other places)

So far i had no luck in drawing North Carolina though.

@TheVader66

Some pic i found

27l6RPb.jpg

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2018 at 5:02 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

Got sucked into Azur Lane quite some so i kinda forgot to post my newest ships got warspite 2 days ago from daily builds.

Then yesterday while 3 staring 3-1 and 3-2 i got both Souryuu and Hiryuu and got Prinz Eugen from login. Got Unicorn from daily build.

And today i got to 3-4 and after playing 3-4 like 5-6 times i got a visit from:

r0RlB7f.jpg

And people ingame called 3-4 Fox Mine :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: (or Fox Hell as i seen in a few other places)

So far i had no luck in drawing North Carolina though.

Congrats on finally getting Akagi. Don't worry you will hopefully get North Carolina soon.

Speaking of grinding missions. Why in hell am I having so much trouble getting Isuzu, she is ranked rare but I have wasted 14,000 Oils on her while grinding 7-3. I am guessing she is going to my Vietnam. Please just come out already. 

nVJ2ia6.jpg?1

On 11/1/2018 at 5:02 AM, Tosmasta00 said:

@TheVader66

Some pic i found

Reveal hidden contents

27l6RPb.jpg

That is great. I never did post my phone wallpaper in this forum, it is a picture of Takao.

KmCJxs4.jpg

17 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Anyone know how to unlock the other 2 skill from illustrious ( is that how you spell her name) 

girl in the with dress  gold I have her 6 stars now 

She doesn't have a Second Skill. If she did, it would appear in the skill slots but grayed out. If you have a ring, you can marry her and gain a new skin and increase all her status by 9 percent.

1o56bpA.jpg?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congrats on finally getting Akagi. Don't worry you will hopefully get North Carolina soon.

Speaking of grinding missions. Why in hell am I having so much trouble getting Isuzu, she is ranked rare but I have wasted 14,000 Oils on her while grinding 7-3. I am guessing she is going to my Vietnam. Please just come out already. 

nVJ2ia6.jpg?1

That is great. I never did post my phone wallpaper in this forum, it is a picture of Takao.

KmCJxs4.jpg

I wouldn't say finally if it only took 5-6 runs at all to get her lol.

I'm nowhere close to 7-3 yet but good to know there's another ship to grind for. Gotta say Isuzu does look kinda cute.

That's a good looking phone wallpaper might have to make it my wallpaper aswell.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, UndeadBerserker7 said:

the rare ones I've got since the 31st, will admit I caved and used medals for Illustrious, rest I got from builds.pdemTNL.jpg

6GOqqCi.jpg

8AWKLyN.jpg

N9xFbvV.jpg

Edit: Also been trying to level alot of ships up as fast as I can so I can have less problems with character space got a few of them to lvl 70+

Congratulations on getting a lot of ships. I been trying to get Colorado but I keep failing and I don't want to waste a lot of cubes because I don't know when the Neptunia Event will happen.

Anyways, I finally got Cygnet retrofit after so long of playing. She is my second retrofit ship.

mdUv4Jl.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting a lot of ships. I been trying to get Colorado but I keep failing and I don't want to waste a lot of cubes because I don't know when the Neptunia Event will happen.

Anyways, I finally got Cygnet retrofit after so long of playing. She is my second retrofit ship.

mdUv4Jl.jpg

Nice man, tbh been slowly trying to build up her's as well, and same on the cube's when I first saw you posting about a Neptunia crossover I thought I'd save as many as I can (besides for daily/weekly/event's) but saving up as many as I can as well.

• Like 1

1 new ship! Only North Carolina and Maryland left for me.

xDHOL4p.jpg

:highfive:

New retrofit! I completely forgot retrofitting her 'cause I'm saving my Cruiser BP if Portland's retrofit comes out. Well I don't have enough for another cruiser retrofit but I can still save.

BKVdKwz.jpg

Another ship to my (Kinda)Low Oil Cost Fleet.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

NEP NEP EVENT ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Isn't this a mobile game? Unfortunately, I don't own and I will never get a mobile, LOL, yeah, I am such a weirdo like that. Even I am not sure if I would buy this if I had a mobile because I am not a fan of Azur Lane. Anyways, thanks for tagging me here. 

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

NEP NEP EVENT ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

PREPARE YOUR CUBES FOR BUILDS!!!!

PREPARE YOUR GEMS FOR SKINS!!!!

PREPARE YOUR OIL FOR GRINDING!!!!

PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR HOPE AND DESPAIR!!!!

LIGHT THE BEACON OF LASTATION!!! CALLING ALL AZUR LANE AND NEPTUNIA FANS!!! AZUR LANE X NEPTUNIA CROSSOVER COMING!!!!!

@Artemisthemp @Revvie @Melty @Helmet_time @UndeadBerserker7 @Tosmasta00 @Atago @Mike13858 @Iris Heart @dermarx @Blood-Stalker1 @Walt the Dog @Leon Castle @DarkPirate2007 @xZoneHunter @Kurorac @DeadlySilence @BlueFireReaper @Dragon-Archon

Good thing that i already got like 50+ cubes

Hopefully i can get a bunch more gems until then aswell.

Any info if there's also gonna be furniture aswell?

• Like 1

Got room for it in the end. Fun game, hopefully I can play the game for a long time like I did Tales of Link until the update was so big I could not play it anymore.

I keep the Starter Twintail ship girl as my secretary until I get Noire... some way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

After an amazing amount of effort she finally came home over the weekend

NQTCX7Z.jpg

Much, much harder than the Poi Mines, that's for sure.

Congratulations on getting her. She is very adorable.

I wasted so much Oil on trying to get to drop. Why doesn't she like me :(

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Got room for it in the end. Fun game, hopefully I can play the game for a long time like I did Tales of Link until the update was so big I could not play it anymore.

I keep the Starter Twintail ship girl as my secretary until I get Noire... some way.

Ask me if you need anything on the game. I will help you. Also just so you in the Neptunia event, Noire and Black Heart are seperate ships. So their Human Forms are Elite while their CPU Forms are Super Rare. 

Also if your thing is twintails. This game has you covered.

wZBnwlY.jpg

7C96H1f.jpg

MoQ8gAV.jpg

The one ship I am hoping to get is USS Honolulu since she is essentially Noire but as a red head.

fWim7as.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations on getting her. She is very adorable.

I wasted so much Oil on trying to get to drop. Why doesn't she like me :(

Ask me if you need anything on the game. I will help you. Also just so you in the Neptunia event, Noire and Black Heart are seperate ships. So their Human Forms are Elite while their CPU Forms are Super Rare. 

Also if your thing is twintails. This game has you covered.

As for Noire why not

600px-Taihou.png

If she is already in the game i mean her face sure looks like Noire's.

On a side not i did manage to draw North Carolina.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for Noire why not

600px-Taihou.png

IJN Taihou is an event ship which hopefully we'll get. She looks like Noire, has a cute voice and thirsty for the commander... just like Akagi...  she's a Yandere!

Anyways, I guess I'll save some cubes after I get all of the ships in the current event.

Got 1 new ship and finally!... Her quest is over.

99WO9qk.jpg

Give me some Gems and I'll pet you everyday. :awesome:

I also wanna ask if anyone knows, what reward will I get when I finished Bailey's Secretary Missions?

15 minutes ago, Revvie said:

IJN Taihou is an event ship which hopefully we'll get. She looks like Noire, has a cute voice and thirsty for the commander... just like Akagi...  she's a Yandere!

Anyways, I guess I'll save some cubes after I get all of the ships in the current event.

Got 1 new ship and finally!... Her quest is over.

99WO9qk.jpg

Give me some Gems and I'll pet you everyday. :awesome:

I also wanna ask if anyone knows, what reward will I get when I finished Bailey's Secretary Missions?

Congrats on getting Akashi, I am still have a lot of missions left to get her. I was trying to get the Colorado Trio but now with the Neptunia Event coming, I have to say goodbye to Colorado and call this mission a failure. 

Ain't Bailey's Secretary Missions reward just her Halloween Costume? 

6 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

As for Noire why not

600px-Taihou.png

On a side not i did manage to draw North Carolina.

You drew North Carolina? You should post it since I am always glad to see artwork of Azur Lane.

Also I personally want Honolulu more than Taihou, since Honolulu has some adorable moments like when she talks to her teddy bear.

0IvwR1g.png?1

recPju0.png?1

eTCqsfg.png?1