REALLY NICE GAME BUT WHEN WILL IT RELEASE

Sakura_p789cs

22 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Beta is coming soon, the only way you could play it right now is by buying the early access pack which is added yesterday. (59.99 euros)

Release is announced in september.

3 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

You can either way for the full free release, or buy one of 5 early access packs to start playing now.

680d98b16732332161d1134db6cf912c.png

thanks!i'll consider about it

Personally the more Pay2Win a game is - the better! It's all about being an underdog and dominating players who spend tens and hundreds of dollans :awesome: I'm sure I can't be the only one.

I'm glad to see that the game has a plat and a pretty good looking list overall. Really excited to play it once it fully releases.

• Like 4

On 8/15/2018 at 8:04 AM, teething_korea said:

I like the look of this game but from looking into it it's heavily pay to win you can buy the best guns with real money and destroy people who don't pay kind of put off by it just google warface pay 2 win its quite shocking

that put me off the game immediately when i started playing

On 8/15/2018 at 5:04 AM, teething_korea said:

I like the look of this game but from looking into it it's heavily pay to win you can buy the best guns with real money and destroy people who don't pay kind of put off by it just google warface pay 2 win its quite shocking

Oh man you should've seen how it was on PC throughout the years, it's an absolute mess. Almost every lobby I've jumped into the whole team is stacked with OP equipment or loaded with every booster. This is game is the definition of lootbox central; basically if you don't Pay2Win, you're going to lose or score lower than everyone else. And leveling up takes a long time (If you hold back from buying anything.)

Anyone going for the platinum, go for it as soon as it comes out, because in a years time it will be alot harder and pressumbly dead, trust me. 

On 8/15/2018 at 4:55 AM, Sailar91 said:

I'm afraid it will have tons of DLCs like all the F2P games 

There were DLC achievements on xbox 360, I wouldn't be suprised if they pulled that shit again.

Edited by demonoutcast

• 4 weeks later...

Just tried playing it today and it wouldn’t load past the create a character screen. I’ll try it tomorrow. Looking forward to the coop side of it, and it’s free so really can’t complain since it seems to be server related.

Anyone get in and try it yet? How is it? Is the online coop aspect fun? I’ll be playing the coop with a friend I always coop with. :)

Ugh.

Just played one match of it a bit ago.

They require you to have more than 2 players for even a private match, which to me really sucks. I hate playing with randoms.. and tonight is exactly why. A bunch of microtransaction-heavy people who ran way far ahead of everyone else to steal every kill... what is the point if they are going to allow that lol. (I only tried the coop mode so far... MP in games, especially in F2P, doesn't typically interest me)

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

3 hours ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Ugh.

Just played one match of it a bit ago.

They require you to have more than 2 players for even a private match, which to me really sucks. I hate playing with randoms.. and tonight is exactly why. A bunch of microtransaction-heavy people who ran way far ahead of everyone else to steal every kill... what is the point if they are going to allow that lol. (I only tried the coop mode so far... MP in games, especially in F2P, doesn't typically interest me)

This is what competitive multiplayers are all about: lot of luck, even though you become good. Don’t do like it’s the first time you play to an online multiplayer. :P

I understand your last point. I normally avoid F2P games because 90% of them involve an insane grind, since devs incites you to throw out extra cash.

8 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

This is what competitive multiplayers are all about: lot of luck, even though you become good. Don’t do like it’s the first time you play to an online multiplayer. :P

I understand your last point. I normally avoid F2P games because 90% of them involve an insane grind, since devs incites you to throw out extra cash.

Yeah I had no idea it was a competitive coop game. It should allow private rooms with just two people though for those who don't enjoy random tryhards LOL :) 

On 8/15/2018 at 10:04 PM, teething_korea said:

It is heavily p2w, I started playing last night and got into TDM for a couple of hours. Easy as f to play but you're out done with people who paid right off the mark, also quite a bit of lag when 1 or 2 players take forever to load. But above every thing else, this game feels like it was made a long time ago and it really shows to COD/BF regulars like myself. With Blops 4 and BF5 just around the corner I feel they've released this at the worst possible time.

On 15/08/2018 at 9:47 PM, Skadoki said:

Personally the more Pay2Win a game is - the better! It's all about being an underdog and dominating players who spend tens and hundreds of dollans :awesome: I'm sure I can't be the only one.

Weirdly I'm with you on that, there's a few competitive mobile games I've played an I love trying to hang with the 'big dogs' without spending a single penny, using skill and strategy to overcome the imbalance that spending creates. I'll never be at the top of those games but being able to compete without spending feels insanely satisfying. 

• Like 1