Searching a nice vita game to play

ACTWD

On 15/08/2018 at 0:57 PM, ACTWD said:

Hi, i'm currently on vacation, and i would like to found a small game to play on my psvita.

I have no idea, and would appreciate some suggestions.  The type of the game does not matter, just searching a good game at a low price on psstore, and a nice trophy list. 

Thanks for your help.

Love all these recommendations, but seriously most games that people are recommending are atleast 10+ hours and that isn't considered small imo. Yes play Persona 4 golden, its a great 50+ hour small game.

Anyway: Can highly recommend guacamelee!, Severed & Reverie. Games that can be completed within 5 hours.  Good games and a low price...

Also My name is mayo...

Edited by Bumperklever

21 hours ago, killivincent said:

Ys Memories of Celceta

Ys Lacrimosa of Dana

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2

Tokyo Xanadu

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Sly Trilogy

I am Setsuna

Adventures of Mana

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Broken Age

Bastion

Just a few that came to my mind. :D

Huh?

OP, get Axiom Verge

Edited by angelgrievous

I think arcade fighters are some of the best games to pick up on the go. I'd recommend both PlayStation all stars Battle Royale for a ton of easy trophies. Skull girls: Encore is a solid fighter as well.

The Sly Cooper's are great and so is the Ratchet and Clank games as well.

Lastly, you could just pick up some puzzle games for some short, easy games if that's your aim such as Picross.

Since you don't care the type of game I could recommend Persona 4 golden, the trophy list is acceptable and you can enjoy an amazing story and character developer. In other hand if you like or would like to play visual novel now or when you don't have a lot of time to play/earn trophies try Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0 and both Muv-luv could like you. Arland trilogy is available on psvita too, so it's a great chance to try the first three Atelier games with trophy support. Neptunia Re;Birth 1, 2 and 3 are fun and humorous jrpg that you can enjoy a lot with Neptunia and her friends. Vita is an awesome system to play jrpg! Other games that you can play and get a platinum around 25-30 hours are: Senran Kagura estival versus, Odin Sphere, Megatagmension blanc + neptunia, if you like rhythm games try Miku Hatsune project diva f and the second game.

• Like 1

Reverie - It's cross-buy so you'll get the PS4 version as well.  I thought this was an excellent game, reminded me of old school Zelda or Earthbound. Great trophy list and nothing is missable

Sir Eatsalot - Really bright and colorful adventure platformer, it does suffer a couple of lag issues but is a nice short game with a decent trophy list.

Cosmic Star Heroine - Another cross-buy game, I've heard the loading is slow on the Vita version but overall it is an excellent game, very reminiscent of old school RPGs

Severed is often overlooked by a lot of people but it's definitely a good game, made by the same guys who made Tales From Space and Guacamelee.

Easy platinum, just be prepared to cool your fingers a little bit because you will be doing A LOT of swiping and going back and forth on the touchscreen.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:04 PM, killivincent said:

Ys Memories of Celceta

Ys Lacrimosa of Dana

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2

Tokyo Xanadu

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Sly Trilogy

Adventures of Mana

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Broken Age

Bastion

Just a few that came to my mind. :D

Great list, killivincent.

I'll also throw in the PSP's Ys Seven, Ys: The Oath in Felghana, Trails in the Sky & Trails in the Sky SC.  While I'm bummed that the PSP games don't support trophies, these are also worth looking at.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

Great list, killivincent.

I'll also throw in the PSP's Ys Seven, Ys: The Oath in Felghana, Trails in the Sky & Trails in the Sky SC.  While I'm bummed that the PSP games don't support trophies, these are also worth looking at.

And you made very nice additions! I would have also suggested same ones you, but not sure will the thread maker play PSP games.

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

May as well suggest the remakes :awesome: 

Not everyone sadly understand Japanese enough to play them.. :D

Word search by powgi is a great one to play on the vita.

Some others I'd reccomend,

Badland

Severed

Ratchet & Clank trilogy (apart from that stupid twisty mcmarx shit trophy!)

Downwell

Neon Chrome

Devious Dungeon

Square Boy vs Bullies

Entwined

Oddworld New 'n' Tasty

Dead Nation

Slain Back From Hell

Gem smashers

The Wolf Among Us

The Walking Dead 1 & 2