What do you guys recommend ps vita or nintendo switch?

RedDead3001

On 16/08/2018 at 2:53 AM, The Titan said:

I don't see a reason why you should buy a vita other than easy platinums from Japanese visual novels.

458501249210253315.png?v=1 458501249210253315.png?v=1 458501249210253315.png?v=1

On 15/08/2018 at 6:39 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Switch, at least to me, just has one great game (xenoblade) the rest... I'm not a nintendo fan to buy a Mario game or animal crossing, if you want play the last Zelda you can buy a Wii U and the game looks nices on it. in other hand with vita you can get trophies and play amazing games and visual novels, also keep in mind vita is a system to play japanese games, if you enjoy play jrpg or visual novels, vita is your best bet and friend.

This is the the truest statement!

• Like 1

Get both? 

Then you can play Switch exclusives and get trophies on Vita. If it's the handheld aspect you like, Vita is a bit more comfortable to use as a handheld than Switch (in my opinion). Switch seems to have a better future of upcoming game releases at the time, so if you want new games Switch is a better choice.

This is a trophy hunters site. If you want trophies the Vita hands down. I still play more on the Vita than the PS3 or PS4 in the end it's just a personal choice. There's plenty of good games for the Vita they'll last a few years.

But although the VIta is a great neglected machine the Switch is a lot better and it has few but amazing titles. So if you can skip the trophies, yes the Switch is fantastic.

Switch is an affront to human species.

If you absolutely have to buy that satanic tablet, then at least get a used one, old Switches have hardware vulnerability, which means you can easily "playtest" games for free.

Otherwise, you're going to pay $40 for every 6 years old indie port that runs at 30 fps with drops and kills your fingers because Nintendo has no idea what a d-pad is.

• Like 2