supermitar64

Big Red glitch

5 posts in this topic

Can someone please,post a video or picture-how and where to glitch Big red in beast served cold 2?

I red that he should be stucked  at some pillar but im failing to do that,so any help will be appreciated.

Also what kind of set up is good to begin grinding him at gr8?

I m currently building Dark Marksman bow(+5 atm and will add ice element ) and have whole windwalker set at +5(will proly up it to +10)

Since we need to play solo,my main focus is on spear but since bow grind was supposed to be easyer with big rad 2,i wanted to try that.

Thanks for answering!

Sorry for the late reply, just recently i got back to this game, still need to grind 3.5kk gild (only because i did the binding trophy before the money one...)

This is how it should look:

https://imgur.com/a/Ep2XveR

Better late then neverˇˇ!

Thank u werry much for info!Its a big help and works like a charm :)!

I got myself to GR10 and building my spears and armor at+10(or as high as i can),after that will be gring to gr11-13 proly for better equip!

Still didnt bind anyting except items that i needed atm.Will do that after 10mil pop up.

The biggerst problem will be 50-S.Im half way there!

No prob! if u need anything just ask. Plat is doable, theres a guide on another forum where it details which quest are doable solo spear. The grinding in this game is real.

Im still grinding money, only 1.9kk left for platinum.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:43 PM, isken08 said:

No prob! if u need anything just ask. Plat is doable, theres a guide on another forum where it details which quest are doable solo spear. The grinding in this game is real.

Im still grinding money, only 1.9kk left for platinum.

I am considering coming back to this to try and finish it. If you know of a good guide for this, I would very much appreciate it!