Hurricos Playthrough Reveal Video

Ghost

The game looks so good every time I see a new video ?  I won't be able to get it on release date though...

Edited by Ghost

1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Still don’t know why the can’t put all 3 games on 1 cd 

and need to download 2&3

People think It's some sinister scheme to catch you out or paywall you? (An argument was made that people with shitty bandwidth would use up their plan just downloading it, a cheap defense/excuse to complain) but what's actually happening is that it is a BETTER Anti-Piracy method than Denuvo; think about it, how do you prevent piracy better than only having half the game available on the CD? Name a better method. You can't crack the Sony servers to give you the rest.

5 hours ago, Cynicaljam96 said:

People think It's some sinister scheme to catch you out or paywall you? (An argument was made that people with shitty bandwidth would use up their plan just downloading it, a cheap defense/excuse to complain) but what's actually happening is that it is a BETTER Anti-Piracy method than Denuvo; think about it, how do you prevent piracy better than only having half the game available on the CD? Name a better method. You can't crack the Sony servers to give you the rest.

I mean technically someone could just download the update and extract from there. Of course, Spyro won't be pirated for PS4 anyhow, since it would require 5.50+ firmware I assume. 

That said, I wish there was a collector's edition for the game (the GameStop minifig doesn't count), because having a Spyro statue would be awesome. 

On 8/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

I mean technically someone could just download the update and extract from there. Of course, Spyro won't be pirated for PS4 anyhow, since it would require 5.50+ firmware I assume. 

That said, I wish there was a collector's edition for the game (the GameStop minifig doesn't count), because having a Spyro statue would be awesome. 

As far as technology will allow no console game has ever been pirated as a package unless it was already available that way, a pirate can extract the files but he can't force the PlayStation/Xbox to play these "cracked" files as an entire game without understanding the coding behind it. Then you have the Switch version to keep in mind.

I tip my fucking hat to the absolute fucking madman than can get separated files to act as an entire file without being read as DLC by the machine on a Switch when one half of what they're hacking is a cartridge and the other half is downloadable content hidden/protected behind Nintendo servers and most likely coded completely differently. Oh and keep in mind Spyro had some nasty Anti-Piracy methods during the PS1 era. Imagine there's a checksum not being regularly updated by the Internet, which would cause the game to start acting up.

Cracking console games isn't as easy as oh just drag this cracked .exe over the original one or changing a file in the root. There are going to be three types of Spyro games and there's a new Sony firmware coming out. What if this one can't be cracked and honestly, I've no knowledge of Xbox or Nintendo firmware, do those get cracked? I know the 3DS is a little bitch for firmware and can be hacked by a child, the PSP could be too. But I'm not in the mood to near-destroy my PS3 and Xbox 360 to find out how I can pirate games. What they're doing is an Anti-Piracy method by separating the files and hiding each behind their respective servers. "I wanted all my games on the disc though!" yeah and I wish all of Battlefield 1 was on the disc too but 1/3rd of the game is actually not on the disc and isn't DLC or a Day One update, 1/3rd of the base game content is downloaded later on.

It's the fucking Multiplayer. I bet you didn't know that any game that let's you play one half while the other half downloads, that game only contained one half of the game, the part it was able to give you in ten seconds despite being 10 or more GBs. the Ezio Collection only has Assassin's Creed II on the Disc and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 only has Kingdom Hearts I and Birth by Sleep available from the get go. Not because they weigh the least, they're the only things on the disc.

Why doesn't anyone mention it? Because they don't know their ass from their elbow. Companies have been doing this for years, they've also been deliberately leaving games uncompressed not for "Loading games faster" but so that you'll eventually run out of space and have to upgrade to that 1TB Model that's just so conveniently available and pushed by every store. Spyro isn't the first game to do this (1/3rd Game Data) It's just the first one to get caught doing it. Look into it if you don't believe me.

Edited by Cynicaljam96
Grammar relating to Battlefield 1 Context