PES 2019 Trophy Thoughts

Looks easier in my opinion as there is no trophy requiring to win 6 in a row on Superstar or 2 in a row on Legend in myClub this time. I have never played myClub so I don't know how long Global Giants will take. Maybe they've replaced a hard trophy with a really grindy one?

Edited by Banana_Sausage47

This list is superb, I see no win x amount on myclub. Superstar was hard and Legend last year was terrible. 

I always get PES and I see the platinum as an added bonus. 

Unfortunately like most years the get the best players, you'd be more inclined to spend real money to get gold and black balls or if you grind gp you can get points to use rather than myclub coins. 

Edited by AdamWolf86
Added information.

Looks easier than previous editions.

PES plats were always very easy imo.

Only the superstar/legend trophies were hard..

Legend was very luck-based. Very cheap and brutal AI. But i managed to get the trophy.

BTW:

Underdog
Defeated an opponent ★2 or stronger in Team Strength

and

Legendary Victor
Defeated 5 Match Level: Super Star opponents

Are new to me.

Edited by ExquisiteSteez

I'm happy to see that there are no "Win X-amount of games" in a row - kind of trophies. Not a fan of stringing along 6 wins or such. I'm skeptical to a few of the Match trophies, who seem grindy... but none of the trophies seem to hard... 

Here is what i think about each MyClub trophy in this year's version of the game:

MyClub: 1st RANKED MATCH win - Easy peasy.

Ranking Recognition - Same thing.

Ace Signing - This can be tricky or not be a hassle AT ALL. Everyone got at least two 100% Black Ball agents this year from Konami on PES 2018, so just keep playing and it could be the same thing this year.

One of Our Own - If you play a lot this should come naturally.

Eye for Talent - If this works the way i think, it could be fairly easy. Just buy cheap scouts for a 100% combination of a Gold Ball player.

Global Giants - This should be the last trophy you will get. It will be a HUGE grind! I did a quick combination here with my PES 2018 players and got 2.302 strenght using this players:

MAIN TEAM (All Gold Balls): Sergio Asenjo (Lvl 38) / Marquinhos (Lvl 41) / David Luiz (Lvl 34) / Jordi Alba (Lvl 41) / Bellerín (Lvl 39) / Yaya Touré (Lvl 33) / Matic (Lvl 29) / Marco Asensio (Lvl 39) / Steve McManaman (Lvl 38) / Gabriel Jesus (Lvl 41) / Mbappé (Lvl 41)

SUBSTITUTES (All Black Balls): De Gea (Lvl 34) / Thiago Silva (Lvl 32) / Miranda (Lvl 33) / Piqué (Lvl 32) / Alex Sandro (Lvl 38) / Douglas Costa (Lvl 32) / Callejón (Lvl 32)

Edited by evs_castro

1 hour ago, Longview01 said:

Co-op Contributor

Anyone got any tips for this?

i have played over 12 matches in coop and i cant seem to get it even with scoring assisting and passing alot

its an easy trophy but requires explanation which we need

23 hours ago, Longview01 said:

Co-op Contributor

Anyone got any tips for this?

finally i got the trophy

play clan match with a friend against beginer CPU

cross alot play pases alot and score by dribling through the defenses

thats how i got it

2 hours ago, Hakoom said:

finally i got the trophy

play clan match with a friend against beginer CPU

cross alot play pases alot and score by dribling through the defenses

thats how i got it

What is the Global Giants trophy like?

A user further back said that it would be a very long grind, is that the case?

18 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

What is the Global Giants trophy like?

A user further back said that it would be a very long grind, is that the case?

nahhhhh 
that trophy i did in just few hours

if you bought the special edition you can get it in 5 mins
if you have the normal edition just buy special agent black balls with gold coins and gp and take loaned black gold ball players with over 85 rating and place them in your team exit to the MC menu and trophy pops

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

nahhhhh 
that trophy i did in just few hours

if you bought the special edition you can get it in 5 mins
if you have the normal edition just buy special agent black balls with gold coins and gp and take loaned black gold ball players with over 85 rating and place them in your team exit to the MC menu and trophy pops

Thanks for the tip dude! what would you score it out of 10 for difficulty for a new Pes player but veteran Fifa player? also how many hours do you reckon roughly?

23 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Thanks for the tip dude! what would you score it out of 10 for difficulty for a new Pes player but veteran Fifa player? also how many hours do you reckon roughly?

wel it depends on 1 thing

you need to win 1 game online in ranked and 1 in coop and 1~2 in division

if you are a pro football player then its a 1/10

if you are new to football then maybe a 5/10 just for winning once online unless there is a way to boost it..

me for example i suck at football and just play on easy so i suffer when i play online.. it took me 6 games to get 1 win though so as u see its stil easy lol

9 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

I had a really good record on the demo sothat win shouldnt be a problem. How many hours are we looking at for platinum?

iam not sure of how many hours but definitely doable in 2 days with sleep

u can simulate the offline 90% of it and online you just need to get a scout (gold/blk) which requires luck and create a team 2300

roughly i would say 20h~30h depending on luck and skills

maybe it can be done in less time

iam looking to stack this 4 times now xD

16 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

iam not sure of how many hours but definitely doable in 2 days with sleep

u can simulate the offline 90% of it and online you just need to get a scout (gold/blk) which requires luck and create a team 2300

roughly i would say 20h~30h depending on luck and skills

maybe it can be done in less time

iam looking to stack this 4 times now xD

Winning eleven you say ?