PES 2019 Trophy Thoughts

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

yes both of them asia/jp

iam thinking of also stacking the 2018 version but that wil shorten my lifespan when i reach legend mode and top player >.< xD

I don't think i get all version, unfortunaly i don't like sport game, m'y speciality is fighting game like street fighter ( or visual novembre ahah ) 

Just now, Hakoom said:

exibition vs a 1 star team

if you are stil suffering then just switch sides own goal and switch back

Oh my days I thought I had to play a five star team ? thanks brother! Also is there a good way to sim all the Become a legend and Master league trophies to make sure you win the league and player of the year?

8 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Oh my days I thought I had to play a five star team 1f605.png thanks brother! Also is there a good way to sim all the Become a legend and Master league trophies to make sure you win the league and player of the year?

even if it was 5 star teams juist switch sides and score an  own goal  :D

make ronaldo 105 in stats and sim master league for 1 season

you will get the trophy on the 2nd season FOTY but make sure you win cl cup league etc.. so for some main final matches play them

i just played like 3 matches in total  and also make manual saves just incase

same with legend mode same tactic

make sure you dont make the goalie stats 99 just the main cf stats thats why i said 105 and not 109

14 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

even if it was 5 star teams juist switch sides and score an  own goal  :D

make ronaldo 105 in stats and sim master league for 1 season

you will get the trophy on the 2nd season FOTY but make sure you win cl cup league etc.. so for some main final matches play them

i just played like 3 matches in total  and also make manual saves just incase

same with legend mode same tactic

make sure you dont make the goalie stats 99 just the main cf stats thats why i said 105 and not 109

Is there any reason not to increase the gk  stats? Does that void the trophy?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Any tips for My club Hakoom? I'm new to PES and I'm pretty clueless with My club?

my club this year is easier
just play and try to get gold and black balls so you can create a team with 2300 power

which trophy you dont know?

42 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Mainly just want the quicker way for global giants and getting a good or black ball with a scout

for global giants just save money and try to get black balls or gold in the loan section/buying section

if u see a black ball on loan take him instantly

or play the konami weekly events which guarantees u a black ball or gold atleast

for the scout the best way is to combine 4 or 5 star scouts and make sure the gold ball is at 100% on the right tab

you get scouts after matches and its luck

the way i did it was bid on a scout which guaranteed me a gold ball along with the scouts i had in my inventory ( you can demo play to check if you get a gold)

• 2 weeks later...

Pes 2019 more solid in terms of gameplay but very weak in trophy list and the platinum will be common trophy. I hope next year konami make the trophy list more difficult like reach 1st division in my club and online division. That will make the platinum very rare and only for veteran and real PES player who get the platinum.

• 8 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, Zandrianur said:

Pes 2019 more solid in terms of gameplay but very weak in trophy list and the platinum will be common trophy.

The plat is currently "very rare" and the percentage will only drop with it being free for PS Plus.

40 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

Is it possibile to use the plus free trial to stack it?

Nope, the Lite version can't get you trophies.

However you can set most of the myClub trophies to earn them quickly when playing the full version.

48 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

However you can set most of the myClub trophies to earn them quickly when playing the full version.

Meaning that all the points you get in the Lite are transferred to the Full version?

What's the benefit to play Lite in terms of difficulty to set up those trophies or is just accumulating points during a few days before the full version is "free"?

12 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

I guessed you couldn’t get trophies with the Lite version of the game. What I meant was if I can subscribe to Ps plus with the 14 days free trial (on my secondary account) download the game for free and play it on my main account or are there any restrictions with the Ps plus trial? Of course i’d have to plat it within 2 weeks but I already did EU version in 1 week 3 days so time shouldn’t matter.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:49 AM, djb5f said:

The plat is currently "very rare" and the percentage will only drop with it being free for PS Plus.

Whoops, a little switcharoo on Sony’s part, this will no longer be part of the PS Plus offerings.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2019 at 10:49 PM, djb5f said:

Even without being psplus which is cancelled it's still weak compare to pes 2018. I hope pes 2020 konami give the trophy list more harder like fifa or 2k or any other competitive online games that give you pain in the ass if you wanna get the plat because the plat should be for veteran player or someone who good at pes not for some casual pes players.

Edited by Zandrianur