Briber Trophy

Pelotedeneige

Hi everyone

I would like to know which NPCs are concerned by the trophy. Is it main characters only or do I have to use money during the dream sequence too ? Do I have to do it on the Sketchy Dude at the beginning ? (considering I didn't have to for the Cold-Blooded Detective trophy)

If someone can help me. :)

1 minute ago, Moiledieu said:

Hi everyone

I would like to know which NPCs are concerned by the trophy. Is it main characters only or do I have to use money during the dream sequence too ? Do I have to do it on the Sketchy Dude at the beginning ? (considering I didn't have to for the Cold-Blooded Detective trophy)

If someone can help me. :)

This should help and explain more https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401659877

Edited by Taliesin_2943

14 minutes ago, Moiledieu said:

Don't apologize. Your link provided me a lot of help. Even if i just got the platinum it still bothers me not figuring out how I obtained those 2 trophies. ;) 

I'm posting a platinum walkthrough for this game, putting down everyone I gave the money to.  I THINK (but cannot 100% confirm) that it refers only to the people who Gallo has a unique response to (like Baby Punk) as opposed to a generic "that won't work" message.  The trophy unlocked when I gave the wallet to the bartender.