begiece

How is this even possible?

13 posts in this topic

Just report it and move on if you think it's impossible.

31 minutes ago, begiece said:

How can you do that?

From "Cut your teeth" to "Wanted" in 2 hours 24 minutes?

Image link: https://ibb.co/cd3oRU

it's entirely possible...first the rank trophies don't ding in the same match you achieve their requirements...they pop at the end of the next match of any mp mode...so to explain :

match 1 : bdb2 sniper glitch...earn $1.7 mil...surpass rank 1 but no trophy...could take less than an hour...

match 2 : same glitch exploit...now at $3.4 mil...another hour or so...cut your teeth dings now...

match 3 : glitch again...$5.2 mil...rank 10 surpassed but no trophy...another hour gone...you now have 1 hour 24 minutes to play another mode...

match 4 : any mode, any result...wanted dings...

there is actually a method to ding them both at the same time legit using the above glitch but I'll save explaining here...so again, entirely possible to get them both in 2 hours 24 minutes...

the glitch in action, if interested :

Edited by ProfBambam55

Half the lobbies are hacked to hell. I once played a deathmatch session where a guy dumped a million dollars at my feet and flew away.

Unrelated note, why can't I report the fastest guy? I own the game and think that he/she hacked it. 

9 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Unrelated note, why can't I report the fastest guy? I own the game and think that he/she hacked it. 

Someone else has probably reported it, 21 hours is definitely not a doable platinum time for the game, so they'll end up being flagged. 

4 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Someone else has probably reported it, 21 hours is definitely not a doable platinum time for the game, so they'll end up being flagged. 

Ah okay, that could be it. It's not just the time but also the order in which the player got the trophies. Without almost any breaks he/she got every single one in the order they are displayed in the trophy list. 

Plat in 21 hours? No chance, even at full speed it took me about 15 hours to beat the main game (without cheating yet to atleast get some story) and just as long and more for mp even using glitches. And I still have a lot of cleaning up to do.

On 16.08.2018 at 3:52 PM, Willreaper41 said:

Plat in 21 hours? No chance, even at full speed it took me about 15 hours to beat the main game (without cheating yet to atleast get some story) and just as long and more for mp even using glitches. And I still have a lot of cleaning up to do.

GTA IV main story can be easily beaten in less than 8–9 hours. And looking at the current world records for any% (3:49:50) and 100% (11:00:45), I suppose 21 hours platinum isn’t totally impossible feat.

those people who got the 5 mill quick are one lucky people took me a month to get them all

There is also a method if you have never played online before. You get someone else's save file that has rank 10 and u put it on your system. Load up the game and complete a match and it will pop rank 10 with cut your teeth... then it will realize it wasnt your profile save and revert you back to rank 1, but you already got the trophy so no big deal lol.