craig_obviously

Use of Weapons trophy

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having problems with this popping or is it just me... I have four saves now... all with at least 2 kills showing and no joy thusfar...

It's changed now. It's 5 ships for the bronze trophy. Other trophies has changed also. I've posted the changes on a different site which I typed by phone. When I get my pc hooked back up I'll copy and paste it in the trophy guide section under comments. 

21 minutes ago, Doanh86 said:

It's changed now. It's 5 ships for the bronze trophy. Other trophies has changed also. I've posted the changes on a different site which I typed by phone. When I get my pc hooked back up I'll copy and paste it in the trophy guide section under comments. 

This^

Most of the trophies had their requirements increased with the 1.50 patch, thus the Platinum will now take longer to get but the DLC trophies are a complete joke because of the inclusion of MP so post in the Taxi thread if you want to knock them out ASAP :).

Thanks for the responses.. I figured something like that had happened... I will keep an eye on the trophy section comments.

On 8/18/2018 at 2:44 PM, Doanh86 said:

For the extreme weather conditions. I got the gold trophy on the number or "days" (sol in-game).
Didn't notice the silver popped up since I went indoors afk,  took a nap and watched Netflix. When I came back to the game I had the gold and silver trophy. 

I did the same. I think in total it takes about 8 hours to get the trophy.

I found a planet with severe weather and radiation. Could only last outside for 1 minute and 35 seconds.

I found a shelter and stayed under and left the game running and went to bed. In the morning both trophies had popped.