Just some stuff I was thinking they could add to the game. Feel free to add anything you guys think would be cool/fun. I see a lot of potential in this title.

Hellraiser dlc.

Jason dlc.

Alien dlc.

Predator dlc.

Hunter collectables.

Survivor collectables.

More lair type areas like the basement.

Randomized maps mode.

Different types of devices to restrain survivors instead of just hooks.

That's all I can think of right now.

• Like 1

A perk or something to stop the killer from BS the hook.

The clown killer could have easily been IT

I don't really think alien or predator would work knowing that they have so much to work with and the reduce them to one measly perk, that and the Wraith is probably as close as you'll get.

Considering Jason has his own entire game and The license is still with F13, I think It would be pretty hard getting him into dead by daylight. Eventually but not right now.

He may be a little small but Chucky from Child's play would certainly be something.

Jason would be awesome (I’m a huge Friday the 13th fan – Kane Hodder best Jason), but that would instantly kill their own game. It’s a weird franchise when it comes to collaborations though. Slayaway Camp has another game that features Jason exclusively (Derek Mears did voice work for those games I think) and he’s in Mortal Kombat X too, of course. Dead By Daylight is way too similar though...

I would love the addition of famous scream queens. Not sure if they’re already in the game (haven’t played it yet, but I want to try it out soon). Jamie Lee Curtis is in the game, I think? Or just her character from Halloween? Anyway, Linnea Quigley, Linda Blair (I guess she counts), etc.

Alien and Predator wouldn’t fit at all, in my opinion. Slashers only! Maybe some old school classics like Maniac Cop, Sleepaway Camp (Angela would be AMAZING, now that I think of it).

Edit: Oh! Oh! Evil Dead!

Edited by Such-A-Goonie

On 8/17/2018 at 3:53 AM, danielc655 said:

A perk or something to stop the killer from BS the hook.

The clown killer could have easily been IT

I don't really think alien or predator would work knowing that they have so much to work with and the reduce them to one measly perk, that and the Wraith is probably as close as you'll get.

Considering Jason has his own entire game and The license is still with F13, I think It would be pretty hard getting him into dead by daylight. Eventually but not right now.

He may be a little small but Chucky from Child's play would certainly be something.

Yeah the clown as Pennywise would have been sick.

There's so many Stephen King creatures/critters/PEOPLE they could have incorporated but I doubt we see anymore movie tie-in dlc? 

Would love to see Chucky too though! Not sure how hooks would work though LOL! 

To the starter of the topic, Hellraiser.. hell yes!

• 2 months later...

Hell Priest (Pinhead)  from the Hellraiser movies. Kirsty as the new survivor. His Mori: could be his chain hooks pulling the survivor apart. Weapon: that surgical tool he had in part 2?

Pumpkinhead. I honestly don't know how he hasn't been put into the game yet. He would be perfect for DBD. Not sure what his Mori would be, but he should definitely have a Hex perk of his own, seeing how he is somewhat associated with curses and witchcraft. Another perk for Pumpkinhead could be how he is telepathically connected to the one who summoned him. I think that would play into the whole obsession thing DBD has, where the killer becomes obsessed with one survivor, where if you hurt your obsession, you hurt yourself.

I don't think putting Chucky in the game would work (how the hell would he put survivors on a hook?) LOL, unfortunately, you have to be a certain height to ride the killer ride in DBD. 

I've been seeing alot of people requesting Ghost Face from the Scream movies. Of course, Sidney for a new survivor. Ghost Face's perks would be pretty standard stuff I think.

• 2 weeks later...

No more copyrighted killers or survivors. You can't get any cool skins for them.

But it would be cool to play against Alien. 

A new game mode is what i want the most. Anything other than generators. Something you have to collect and then deliver to a certain spot before the exit gates opens. Or something like capture the flag where you have to steal from the killer and after a certain amount you can open the gates.