CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast (I need your feedback!)

cronocyde

The first episode of the weekly CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We're talking about the news of the week, new releases, Playstation E3 2018, IGN pulling the review of Dead Cells after plagiarism accusations & much more!

The "CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast" is a weekly podcast talking exclusively about Playstation. We cover the top news of the week, new releases, a topic of the show, talk about trophies & more! 

We need your feedback on this one! What did you think of the episode? What do you think we could change to actually make it better? New segments? Remove a segment? We'd love to hear your thoughts on it :-)

• Like 1

This week on the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast, we're talking about our top 10 Playstation games of all time! You don't want to miss this, Yemmy's list is insane!

Touching a lot of different subjects on this week's episode. From 3 million PSVR systems sold to Spyro Reignited Trilogy release date delayed to November, this week was pretty good for the news.

Again, let me know what you think, any feedback is welcomed! :-)

We talk about Gamescom 2018, top news of the week, new releases and (of course!) trophies in episode #03 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast.

Gamescom 2018 was great this year, arguably better than E3 in my opinion! From Cyberpunk 2077 to Resident Evil 2 new gameplay, there's a lot to unpack on the show. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, we need your questions for the "Listeners Questions" segment my friends! You can reach us anywhere, from Discord to Twitter or Facebook, we're everywhere! You will also be named on the show, so that's a plus! :-)

• Like 1

The newest episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We're talking about the upcoming games for 2018 and beyond!

"CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast" is a weekly podcast talking exclusively about Playstation. We cover the top news of the week, new releases, a topic of the show, talk about trophies & more! We also answer listeners, fans and subscribers questions, so don't hesitate to contact us on social medias or in the comment section below to ask any questions and be mentioned on the Podcast.

• Like 1

Listened to the latest podcast this morning in the car and was impressed overall.  Possible options for the show could be:

Select a topic the week before for psnprofiles members to contribute to.

Do a Q & A with random members, favourite games, experiences, most looking forward to, favourite trophies etc 

A game of the month for listeners to play and provide feedback on their experience with and discuss?

Just a bit of food for thought.

• Like 2

Just now, gazdavis11 said:

Listened to the latest podcast this morning in the car and was impressed overall.  Possible options for the show could be:

Select a topic the week before for psnprofiles members to contribute to.

Do a Q & A with random members, favourite games, experiences, most looking forward to, favourite trophies etc 

A game of the month for listeners to play and provide feedback on their experience with and discuss?

Just a bit of food for thought.

Appreciate the feedback my friend! You're the first one on here to actually stop by and give ideas for the show, so really means a lot to us.

I love the ideas you put in there dude, that's really cool. Will talk to Yemmy about it and we'll see how it goes. The goal is to interact with the listeners, so I really like what you're bringing to the table.

Thanks again! ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Love the podcast!   Agree with @gazdavis11 that be nice if you took some questions from members and gave your thoughts or answered them.  

I always try to vote on the next game you are going to stream or try out.  

We have a segment "Questions from listeners" where you can ask your questions ? You have one right now? Ask it here and we will answer them in the upcoming shows and mention you ?

Appreciate the time you take to interact with me since the beginning @PermaFox, really appreciate your support and feedback ? Hope to see you tonight at 8:30 PM EST for some Mega Man action!

• Like 1

Here’s a question - How do you see the next generation of consoles shaping up? Will it be similar to what we have where you can opt for digital and physical games or will a streaming service be the dominant method of playing games?

i for one hope it’s the former, I’m not convinced by getting the same quality through a streaming service 

• Like 1

Just now, gazdavis11 said:

Here’s a question - How do you see the next generation of consoles shaping up? Will it be similar to what we have where you can opt for digital and physical games or will a streaming service be the dominant method of playing games?

i for one hope it’s the former, I’m not convinced by getting the same quality through a streaming service 

Nice question, we added it to the list. Thanks man! ?

Question: After the backlash regarding microtransactions in video games, most notably Star Wars: Battlefront (and others), do you feel developers will still include these in the larger game franchises in the future or just raise the price of the game?

Question:  And along with the same note, why do developers make us buy season passes for future episodes of games?  Some developers, such as Rockstar, are generous with their free additions to the game (GTAV) but others require a monthly/season pass to play, such as Bethesda Elder Scrolls Online. Your opinion?

Just now, PermaFox said:

Question: After the backlash regarding microtransactions in video games, most notably Star Wars: Battlefront (and others), do you feel developers will still include these in the larger game franchises in the future or just raise the price of the game?

Question:  And along with the same note, why do developers make us buy season passes for future episodes of games?  Some developers, such as Rockstar, are generous with their free additions to the game (GTAV) but others require a monthly/season pass to play, such as Bethesda Elder Scrolls Online. Your opinion?

Awesome questions @PermaFox, appreciate it! Let's hope Yemmy will pick one of the two ?

• Like 1

The newest episode of the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We share our thoughts about Spider-Man (spoiler-free!), talk about trophy hunting and more!

That was a great show, one of my favorite so far! We talk about the latest news, release of the week, Spider-Man, trophies & even Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Playstation Vita!

If you want your question to be answer on the show, please don't hesitate to ask it below to be mentioned on the show :-)

• Like 1

We're talking about our favorite franchises that are dead in episode #06 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast! Another great conversation with Yemmy!

A lot of interesting topics in this episode and a really cool question from PermaFox from PSNProfiles. We talked about trophies, news, new upcoming JRPGs & more!

Hope you enjoyed the show and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions :-)

• Like 1

Which games do you think will be included on the Playstation Classic? Let's hear our guesses in the latest episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast.

We're also talking about TellTale Games shutting down, Devil May Cry 5 microtransactions and online, Playstation Plus October games and more!

As always, don't hesitate to ask questions in the comment section below so that we can answer them on the show. And let us know your thoughts on the podcast! :-)

The CronoCast need your help! We need your questions for the "Listeners Questions" segment of the podcast. Remember, the podcast is a Playstation exclusive one, so anything related to Playstation will be accepted. You will be featured on the show too, so that's a plus! ?

Any trophies hunters out there? Then this week's episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is for you! We're talking about our Top 5 favorite platinum trophies!

We're also covering a lot of topics, including the cancellation of PSX 2018, Trails of Cold Blood I & II coming to the west, Harry Potter RPG leak & more!

As always, let me know what you think of the show, any feedback is appreciated! Thank you for watching :-)

@gazdavis11: We answered your question by the way ?

It's Playstation VR 2 years anniversary! Let's hear what Yemmy thinks about it in episode #09 of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast!

We also talked about the PSN ID change feature (FINALLY!), Borderlands 2 VR, Kingdom Hearts, the future of The Walking Dead, trophies & more!

Will you change your PSN ID? Let me know in the comment section below! :-)

PS: @BlackSquirrell1 we answered your question :-)

• Like 1

For the first time ever, the CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast will be live tonight on YouTube at 8:30 PM EST. Yemmy and myself are waiting for you to come join the conversation! We'll talk about the news of the week, news releases, trophies and PS5 launch titles!

Curious about our Playstation 5 launch titles predictions? Then this episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is for you!

We also talk about the messages that bricks Playstation 4 console, the next project of Naughty Dogs, Guinness world record for a trophy hunter, the news releases of the week & more!

Let us know your thoughts on the new format for the live stream too. Do you prefer a pre-recorded format or a live stream with an archived version the next day?

Since it's Halloween soon, we picked our favorite horror games in episode 11 of Cronocast: A Playstation Podcast. What are your picks?

Do you like the new setup of the podcast/show? I personally thing it's more interactive and more visually appealing than just a static image, but I would love to hear your thoughts on it in the comment section below.

As always, thank you so much for watching, really means the world to us.

• 2 weeks later...

We're back! In today's episode of CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast, we talked about the Sony & Nintendo partnership in the 90s!

We also talked about the Playstation Classic line-up of games, Déraciné PSVR and the easter egg of Bloodborne 2, the Playstation Plus free games of November 2018 and more!

Let us know your thoughts on the podcast down below and be part of the conversation! :-)

@Dragon-Archon: We answered your question :-)