Bloodborne platinum theme question

wackt1

There are tons of reports about this issue, some get it, others not. Based on what I've seen online it may work if you have:

Your trophies on public: (Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Privacy Settings > Sharing Your Experience > Trophies)

Your settings for emails: (Account Settings > Notification Preferences) First party e-mails it's called should be enabled.

I guess this is the best way to not get locked out for this theme. You should receive an email within 48 hours if you didn't have this enabled.

In case it's still nothing, you may have to contact the support team and proof you earned the platinum and they may send you a link. But I guess they wont pay much attention on it.

Good luck!

42 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

There are tons of reports about this issue, some get it, others not. Based on what I've seen online it may work if you have:

Your trophies on public: (Settings > PlayStation Network/Account Management > Privacy Settings > Sharing Your Experience > Trophies)

Your settings for emails: (Account Settings > Notification Preferences) First party e-mails it's called should be enabled.

I guess this is the best way to not get locked out for this theme. You should receive an email within 48 hours if you didn't have this enabled.

In case it's still nothing, you may have to contact the support team and proof you earned the platinum and they may send you a link. But I guess they wont pay much attention on it.

Good luck!

thanks will do this