Granblue Fantasy

Tosmasta00

Well guess since no one replying anymore or anyone new wanting to play Granblue the thread will be inactive quite a lot.

Sure was hoping this thread would at least have a small group to talk about the game and it's chars.

Guess this was just wishful thinking at best.

I sure will post about whenever there is a roulette again or some big event or free stuff.

Like currently GBF staff gave away 3k crystals to everyone and side stories have half AP and Treasure costs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Granblue recently gave out again 3k crystals and soon the re-run of What makes the Sky Blue (Part 2) will start. Then in March we most likely will get new info on the Granblue Fantasy PS4 games aswell.

Also in case anyone cares i also made a PS4 Community for Granblue Fantasy.

Journey Drops change:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/at1njl/re_jdcs_shop_overhaul_221_update_to_februarys/

Info for the 5th Anniversary:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/at0o4b/5th_anniversaryeve_campaign/egxwu4f/

Should note the free draw is already active so best to start Granblue now if you can. Either via browser or though phone.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 2 weeks later...

Granblue Fantasy 5th Anniversary is starting today and it's handing out a lot of free stuff and draws

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/az3jxr/gbf_5th_anniversary_details/ei4z9hu/

@YaoiGod @Vadrael

So if anyone would like to join in you should right now via browser on PC or via Andapp on PC or via moblile.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanted to post on this thread since this is kinda dead and more Granblue Fantasy fans like me should post and discuss on this thread.

I've been playing the game since August last year, before the start of the Love Live Sunshine event but the anime adaptation from 2017 is what first informed me of its existence. Now I'm obsessed with it and Granblue Fantasy Versus and ReLink can't come out soon enough.

Right now, there is a Code Geass event going on if you're a fan of that series. It ends on the 26th of June JST. :) I hope to get the C.C. summon and the V.A.R.I.S. weapon acquired and fully uncapped before the event ends.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CrystalStarsign said:

I wanted to post on this thread since this is kinda dead and more Granblue Fantasy fans like me should post and discuss on this thread.

I've been playing the game since August last year, before the start of the Love Live Sunshine event but the anime adaptation from 2017 is what first informed me of its existence. Now I'm obsessed with it and Granblue Fantasy Versus and ReLink can't come out soon enough.

Right now, there is a Code Geass event going on if you're a fan of that series. It ends on the 26th of June JST. :) I hope to get the C.C. summon and the V.A.R.I.S. weapon acquired and fully uncapped before the event ends.

I'm glad to see someone new post here.

I started some time last year in January

I'm looking forward to Versus and Relink aswell. As for the Code Geass event i already got that 10 Part Draw ticket.

I'm working on fully uncapping the C.C. summon, the V.A.R.I.S. weapon and Lelouch since I just got all three earlier today. I already fully uncapped Kallen and Suzaku (And got Kallen to max lvl), but Lelouch is gonna take a while cause getting Supreme Merits are an absolute nightmare even if I can get some during the event right now.

I hope to get the draw tickets to, since I need to try to get a spark from the Premium Gala. Grand Katalina and Grand Io, I hope to get at some point; but I'm convinced there will be a Zodiac character for next year since 2020 is the Year of the Rat and the Rat is my Chinese Zodiac sign; so my saving all my crystals and tickets for that...if it doesn't happen then Grand Katalina will be my target.

13 hours ago, CrystalStarsign said:

I'm working on fully uncapping the C.C. summon, the V.A.R.I.S. weapon and Lelouch since I just got all three earlier today. I already fully uncapped Kallen and Suzaku (And got Kallen to max lvl), but Lelouch is gonna take a while cause getting Supreme Merits are an absolute nightmare even if I can get some during the event right now.

I hope to get the draw tickets to, since I need to try to get a spark from the Premium Gala. Grand Katalina and Grand Io, I hope to get at some point; but I'm convinced there will be a Zodiac character for next year since 2020 is the Year of the Rat and the Rat is my Chinese Zodiac sign; so my saving all my crystals and tickets for that...if it doesn't happen then Grand Katalina will be my target.

I only fully uncapped kallen so far.

Nice i honestly don't know what i should spark for yet. I had planned Grimnir but i got him kinda early when going for a spark of him.

As for Grand chars so far i have Grand Io which i do quite like using for my light party.

I actually have Grand Rackam (Which I wasn't expecting to get) and-of all characters-Grand Cain. I'm not even at the main story chapter where you get his 'vanilla version'. (At Chapter 45, kinda got sidetracked though xD)

But I like having Rackam for event bosses that have Wind as their element, mostly because of Duration which helps tons when the boss goes into Overdrive. I also like fighting Tiamat Omega on occasion, cause I love the music for the boss. In fact that theme is one of my favorite boss themes now alongside 'Battle with the Primal Beast'...both normal and the Destruction version.

BTW, just out of curiosity; what series do you want Granblue Fantasy to an crossover event with? Me it would either be Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight or Yuki Yuna is a Hero.

On 20.6.2019 at 9:58 PM, CrystalStarsign said:

I actually have Grand Rackam (Which I wasn't expecting to get) and-of all characters-Grand Cain. I'm not even at the main story chapter where you get his 'vanilla version'. (At Chapter 45, kinda got sidetracked though xD)

But I like having Rackam for event bosses that have Wind as their element, mostly because of Duration which helps tons when the boss goes into Overdrive. I also like fighting Tiamat Omega on occasion, cause I love the music for the boss. In fact that theme is one of my favorite boss themes now alongside 'Battle with the Primal Beast'...both normal and the Destruction version.

BTW, just out of curiosity; what series do you want Granblue Fantasy to an crossover event with? Me it would either be Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight or Yuki Yuna is a Hero.

Lucky me just did get Drang earlier today from the free draw.

As for my fav track i'd say it's either one of the towns (Lumacie Archipelago) or Paradise Lost.

I'm at chapter 54 since like a long time. (You should already have story Rackam by the point you are at but story chars are SR only as far as i know.)

I sure would love a Devil May Cry Crossover event. My friend @ASilverSeraphim sure would like a Re:Zero event given how other Cygames gacha's got one so far.

He also does know some other good soundtrack of GBF (given he is further ahead at the story.)

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 2 weeks later...

Funny enough, I got Sturm (Drang's partner) awhile ago; haven't fully uncapped her yet cause SSR characters are a pain to uncap fully and I have quite a few of them.

I also like Paradise Lost too. As for a town theme, Auguste Archipelago is one of my favorites alongside Port Breeze Archipelago...though I kinda dislike Amalthea Island's theme; hearing those repetitive instruments during one of my procrastination phases regarding the main story made me find the track annoying after awhile.

Yeah, Story Mode-Rackam is kind of an obligatory addition for any new GBF player; you get him regardless as long as you progress the main story, and even then he's acquired so early in the story.

I would be down for a Re:Zero crossover event; I started watching it on a whim during a similar Re:Zero crossover event in Mabinogi (An MMO I play) and enjoyed what I seen so far and I hope to finish it soon...hopefully in time for S2.

I kinda see Puck being a support summon; since he's a cute mascot character, kinda like Kero-chan (From Cardcaptor Sakura) and Mepple and Mipple (From Futari wa PreCure) and both of the latter series had crossover events with GBF so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Puck was made into a support summon if GBF did a crossover event with Re:Zero. Though aside from Rem and MAYBE Emilia, I'm not who else could be an event party character...

As for why I would want Revue Starlight and Yuki Yuna to have crossover events; both are some of my favorite anime and if they got events in Granblue Fantasy I'd be excited as hell and even try to fully uncapped all of their event weapons, summons (If applicable) and the characters themselves...especially the last one! xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.7.2019 at 6:31 AM, CrystalStarsign said:

Funny enough, I got Sturm (Drang's partner) awhile ago; haven't fully uncapped her yet cause SSR characters are a pain to uncap fully and I have quite a few of them.

Funny i got Sturm a while ago aswell. Recently i did get SSR Athena (char) before it changed to summer versions.

As for something else Granblue related i got recently it's:

5GHRvfi.jpg

OQRF2Cw.jpg

The skin codes on CDs expire at 31st December 2020 so better get some of the CD outfits if you want/can.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so thanks to the Jul 2019 SSR ticket which was part of the summer gifts that I received; I actually got Zooey, regular Zooey not her Grand version which to me doubles as her Summer version! Zooey was one of the SSR characters I wanted so bad alongside Olivia (Which I already have now), and I was floored when saw her weapon-Ruler of Fate-pop up when I used the ticket. It definitely makes up for the lackluster Premium Gala which fortunately coincided with the free 10 draws going now so I didn't need to waste crystals because I'm an impulsive idiot ?...did get Summer Europa and the Summer Satyr summon so that kinda made up for it alongside getting Zooey today. (Still didn't get Grand Katalina tho?)

Also, anyone now happy GBF Versus has an official release date for JP? I am, but I'm not happy it's pushed back to Feb next year...but anyway are you importing the game once it releases in Japan, waiting for XSeed to give us a dang US release date, or are you gonna wait until the 'Mystery 5-or-3 Characters' are revealed. Me, I'm not sure actually, part of me wants to wait till it releases over here, but I also don't want to wait for the US release either especially since this is GBF we're talking about here. The game could have an English language option anyway so waiting for a US release would be pointless....plus if I wanna import my first game from Japan; GBF Versus and/or ReLink would be my first choice. In terms of Versus's RPG mode, I'm pumped for it; especially the Primal Beast fights...so look intense.

Finally, shifting gears to ReLink for a bit, what do you hope will be revealed during Granblue FES in December. I hope we will get release date for ReLink at least for Japan, or some more gameplay footage...I also wanna know if some of GBF's tracks will get remixed in some form. Also, I find it amusing that GBF FES is coinciding on my birthday (The event goes from Dec 13th to the 15th...my B-day is on the 14th!)

But yeah, that's all I wanna say for now...I gotta get back to uncapping Zooey. I would love to hear some thoughts on some of the things revealed during the Granblue Summer stream among other things.

Edited by CrystalStarsign
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As for my draws when Summer chars were up i got lucky and got one 10 Part Draw that had 4 SSR (3 were new 1 was a moon)

I do still remember one of then was Summer Cagli and other was Grand Rosetta can't seem to remember 3rd one atm but i do remember it also was a summer char.

Though ever since then i haven't really gotten any SSR to show up i got 1 or 2 SR but no SSR ever since summer chars are gone.

As for Versus i wait and see if English version will have codes aswell else i might get the JP version.

As for Relink yeah i would like a release date aswell and maybe some new info.

Also i really like how many free crystals have been handed out we also will get 5k crystals if that one hashtag stays at #1 until 5PM (17 o'clock) JP time.

GBF is getting another Love Live collab.

This one has nico in it so you all better get ready to break enemies Nico Nico Kneecaps  :awesome::awesome:

@Satoshi Ookami

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone wants to give Granblue Fantasy a try now would be the best time to start since soon there's a Gachapin roulette which means you'll get a bunch of chars easily.

And then there also is the Granblue Festival coming up which will give you most likely free weapons and summons. (The best part is they will most likely be maxed out) So it saves you some time grinding for weapons.

As for other events here a schedule:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/e4cpjt/schedule_for_december_2019/f98vln0/

There was a bit of misinformation the Gachapin isn't a roulette it seems but instead another event.

Also there will be a 25 mil player Campaign going which hands out free draws and other nice things per day:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/e6vvdw/25_million_players_campaign/

Funny thing about the Gachapin event story...why do I believe the story will end with the 'It was all a dream' ending? He's also almost a Gary-Stu if you think about his involvement in the story at least to me...

I started the event story slightly amused that a dopey-looking green dinosaur is involved with the normal story mode beats (Player character meets Lyria and Katalina, almost dies, lifelinks with Lyria etc.)...but then I started to get annoyed with Gachapin over the course of already released chapters...then we get to the event's 'retelling' of the Albion arc. Gachapin's involvement in what is pretty much my favorite arc in Granblue Fantasy basically made me start to dislike him now...Mukku's involvement in the same arc doesn't help much either. Especially since Mukku starts as a Erste Empire general/soldier when we're introduced to him in the event story.

Not only that, he sticks out like a sore thumb among the literal hundreds of characters I have. Heck, his secondary art after almost fully uncapping him has him not facing the camera so you don't see his face. But why are his skills so good?!

Gachalanx sounds really good with the 100% ALL ELEMENT damage cut to ALL ALLIES. But Gacha Arsenal and ESPECIALLY Gachapravity are freaking absurd, they would be broken as hell if it weren't for the limitation of requiring 'Energy Balls' and you start with 7 and need to replenish them via ally support skills.

• Like 1