Granblue Fantasy

Tosmasta00

It sure took some time to show up here!

Its a great game but it will suck away your life xD be ready for a lot of Salty feelings if you play for free.

Also if someone want to play then and spend a little bit of money then its better to create a account during flash or legendary gala for the ticket to buy.

https://gbf.wiki/

his site will be the best friend for players since it keeps you updated to changes future events as well as a database and a new player checklist, it will help newbies a lot to avoid grave mistakes and helps you to play with more fun.

Edited by Vadrael
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

It sure took some time to show up here!

Its a great game but it will suck away your life xD be ready for a lot of Salty feelings if you play for free.

Also if someone want to play then and spend a little bit of money then its better to create a account during flash or legendary gala for the ticket to buy.

With Andapp you can actually get Mobacoins since it has some challenge that says /3 which gives you 5 points every time.

You can then trade in for example 100 of those points for 100 Mobacoins. I think it goes up until 1k points for 1k coins.

So far i have been quite lucky while playing without paying. Got some decent SSR chars aswell as some Omega Raid weapons already. One time they even gave away a 3 Star set of Omega Weapons for free. I think it was for the anniversary.

Edited by Tosmasta00

9 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

I play it for a while now on mobile online, ever since the compiter version for Google chrome shut down i had issues with andapps performance.

right now we still got daily free 10-draws for i think 6 more days.

Yeah they actually did extended the 10 Part Draw normally it would have been over since a few days ago.

As for performance issues have you tried the browser version?

For my Laptop the andapp version works the best.

32 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

And app got a browser version? Well  im used to play with my phone but would be nice to sit back sometimes as well.

The game sure takes a lot of time away if one wants to get everything from any event.

May i ask youre level ?

Browser version does require google chrome

http://granbluefantasy.jp/en/

My rank level is 69 and almost got all row 3 jobs at lev 20

i remember the announcement when it was shut down but if it still works then its really great.

So you can slowly start to grind for Tier 4 Class then, im 115 and it it took me a while to get everything together since i was rather unorganized (Did a lot of newbie mistakes XD)

I've only been playing for two monthes but i'm glad i did because of the LLS crossover. I also got about 7 or 8 SSRs from the recent daily 10-part free summons alone, one of them is Light Jeanne d'arc which kicks ass, and i think a few from the summer outfits and a couple i don't know what they are supposed to be. Even got two SSR summons, nothing crazy but wow it's really generous.

you had some real luck there ! believe me, you will get salty soon enough xD we all get.

I think one of the enders collab is coming next month and a precure collab after that sometime, they sure made some plans but im looking forward to the release of the Oracle Chars, im already grinding for the Devil and Death Arcana to unlock the chars when they are released

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

I've only been playing for two monthes but i'm glad i did because of the LLS crossover. I also got about 7 or 8 SSRs from the recent daily 10-part free summons alone, one of them is Light Jeanne d'arc which kicks ass, and i think a few from the summer outfits and a couple i don't know what they are supposed to be. Even got two SSR summons, nothing crazy but wow it's really generous.

Some nice luck in getting Jeanne. I still don't even have any of her versions. A friend of mine ( @IronticsDragonL) has 2 Jeannes (Dark and the SR version)

As for summer outfits unless you mean the ones buyable those are chars aswell just different version of em.

Kinda curious about those what you don't know are supposed to be things.

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

I got Summer Jeanne and summer Heles but those 2 are the only ones o the summer themed ones that are of some use for me.

Maybe i work towards a second sparking since itts getting harder for me getting new Chars, got 217 chars overall and at some point you just draw the same crap over again.

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Tosmasta00 you said that I could play this game in a browser. So I don't have to download anything for this game and just play it on Google Chrom?

@TheVader66

http://granbluefantasy.jp/en/

on the left side there's a big play now button if it hides then just click on where it says Links

I personally mainly play it on Andapp but that requires you to download Andapp and then Granblue to start it.

(Though in that one Detective Conan mini game didn't seem to work on  the Andapp version and only worked in the browser version.)

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

Granblue is handing out a free SSR Light summon (fully uncapped) better get it while you can.

If it shouldn't show up right on the home screen just click on gameplay extras

sH4GdSB.png

then click on that symbol where it says Anubis

once done just scroll down until you see

BMFC2xd.png

Enjoy your free SSR Light summon

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Granblue is handing out a free SSR Light summon (fully uncapped) better get it while you can.

If it shouldn't show up right on the home screen just click on gameplay extras

sH4GdSB.png

then click on that symbol where it says Anubis

once done just scroll down until you see

BMFC2xd.png

Enjoy your free SSR Light summon

When you do these types of announcements it is usually best to tag the people. It is what I do when something happens in Love Live that is time senstive like events or discounted sessions, I tag everyone who I know is playing and active on the thread. 

@YaoiGod @Vadrael Go get your free SSR Light summon in Granblue before they are gone. 

• Like 1

I was lucky and got summer Zeta, shes perfect with summer Heles for a team focusing on Overdrive Damage

I dont really like to put Males into my team exept a very few like Lancelot or Sandalphon so i dont care much for percival but i sure do like to collect all the stuff thats possible.