Granblue Fantasy

Tosmasta00

11 hours ago, CrystalStarsign said:

Funny thing about the Gachapin event story...why do I believe the story will end with the 'It was all a dream' ending? He's also almost a Gary-Stu if you think about his involvement in the story at least to me...

I started the event story slightly amused that a dopey-looking green dinosaur is involved with the normal story mode beats (Player character meets Lyria and Katalina, almost dies, lifelinks with Lyria etc.)...but then I started to get annoyed with Gachapin over the course of already released chapters...then we get to the event's 'retelling' of the Albion arc. Gachapin's involvement in what is pretty much my favorite arc in Granblue Fantasy basically made me start to dislike him now...Mukku's involvement in the same arc doesn't help much either. Especially since Mukku starts as a Erste Empire general/soldier when we're introduced to him in the event story.

Not only that, he sticks out like a sore thumb among the literal hundreds of characters I have. Heck, his secondary art after almost fully uncapping him has him not facing the camera so you don't see his face. But why are his skills so good?!

Gachalanx sounds really good with the 100% ALL ELEMENT damage cut to ALL ALLIES. But Gacha Arsenal and ESPECIALLY Gachapravity are freaking absurd, they would be broken as hell if it weren't for the limitation of requiring 'Energy Balls' and you start with 7 and need to replenish them via ally support skills.

Yeah i also don't really like either of em.

Only thing i find funny is that one loading screen with Mukku where he looks like he's screaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I got a crap ton of characters throughout the roulette. I even used my crystals I saved for the current Premium Gala to try to get Vikala, the Chinese Zodiac character for 2020. (My Chinese Zodiac is the Rat, and Vikala represents the rat...you should know why I tried getting her.)

Well....

As soon as I saw her weapon Rodentius pop up on my screen, I was so happy. I actually got her on the first day of the Premium Gala to. I wasn't lucky enough to get the 200 free draws (Still haven't nailed it yet.), and I had around 26000 crystals so I decided to go all in. Vikala popped on my second to last crystal 10-draw.

Even more surprising is that I actually got all of the new characters added to the Premium Gala (Fire Yuisis, Grand Noa, and SSR Lucius) including Vikala.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:25 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

I did spark Holiday Narmaya since thanks to roulette i was at 111/300

EHMcExh.png

Funny, I actually got Holiday Narmaya on the last day of the boosted Holiday character draw and I was not expecting to get her. (Before getting her, I didn't have ANY versions of Narmaya at all.) BTW, seeing that you are a Narmaya fan, how do you feel about her being one of the first DLC characters for Granblue Fantasy Versus?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CrystalStarsign said:

Welp, I got a crap ton of characters throughout the roulette. I even used my crystals I saved for the current Premium Gala to try to get Vikala, the Chinese Zodiac character for 2020. (My Chinese Zodiac is the Rat, and Vikala represents the rat...you should know why I tried getting her.)

Well....

As soon as I saw her weapon Rodentius pop up on my screen, I was so happy. I actually got her on the first day of the Premium Gala to. I wasn't lucky enough to get the 200 free draws (Still haven't nailed it yet.), and I had around 26000 crystals so I decided to go all in. Vikala popped on my second to last crystal 10-draw.

Even more surprising is that I actually got all of the new characters added to the Premium Gala (Fire Yuisis, Grand Noa, and SSR Lucius) including Vikala.

Funny, I actually got Holiday Narmaya on the last day of the boosted Holiday character draw and I was not expecting to get her. (Before getting her, I didn't have ANY versions of Narmaya at all.) BTW, seeing that you are a Narmaya fan, how do you feel about her being one of the first DLC characters for Granblue Fantasy Versus?

Lucky a friend of mine did also spark for Vikala iirc ( @ASilverSeraphim ) while another also got lucky and got Holiday Narmaya.

While i did spark for Holiday Narmaya i had her normal version (Dark) which i got a while ago from an Proving Grounds SSR ticket.

As for her being dlc i'm honestly glad she makes it into the game.

• 1 month later...

So, our 6th anniversary event is gonna focus on the Eternals it seems...and apparently you can recruit one of the ten after completing the event's story. (Based on the event preview page ingame)

Well this is kinda of a problem for me since I've been working my butt off trying to recruit Tweyen. I'm up to the part the quest where you have to upgrade Sierokarte's shop for the next uncap for the Two-Crown Bow (Which only needs to be done once), but I haven't finished that yet since the materials are annoying to get.

With this event, I can get Tweyen much sooner...but that would make everything I had done up to Sierokarte's shop upgrade COMPLETELY POINTLESS and waste of all the materials I spent months to get! Not only that, IF I decide to recruit all of the Eternals, I can get a rather sweet looking skin for myself to use.

Conqueror_of_the_Eternals_(Djeeeta).png

So what the freaking hell should I do about this? Should I recruit Tweyen anyway since she's the last Light character I want for my Mono-Light team and I could do the shop upgrade later for someone else (I don't have any weapons that are up to that part of the quest so I could still upgrade the shop while using the Two-Crown Bow)? Or recruit someone else and wait to get Tweyen because it would fasten the process of getting all ten of the Eternals (Aside from Tweyen, I have Tien's weapon as she would be the next Eternal I would try recruiting after Tweyen if I want the skin I haven't fully uncapped it and changed the element yet though.) If I were to recruit someone else it would have to be either Feower or Anre cause they are Water characters and Earth (Their weakness element) is my worst element! xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.2.2020 at 7:48 PM, CrystalStarsign said:

So, our 6th anniversary event is gonna focus on the Eternals it seems...and apparently you can recruit one of the ten after completing the event's story. (Based on the event preview page ingame)

Well this is kinda of a problem for me since I've been working my butt off trying to recruit Tweyen. I'm up to the part the quest where you have to upgrade Sierokarte's shop for the next uncap for the Two-Crown Bow (Which only needs to be done once), but I haven't finished that yet since the materials are annoying to get.

With this event, I can get Tweyen much sooner...but that would make everything I had done up to Sierokarte's shop upgrade COMPLETELY POINTLESS and waste of all the materials I spent months to get! Not only that, IF I decide to recruit all of the Eternals, I can get a rather sweet looking skin for myself to use.

Conqueror_of_the_Eternals_(Djeeeta).png

So what the freaking hell should I do about this? Should I recruit Tweyen anyway since she's the last Light character I want for my Mono-Light team and I could do the shop upgrade later for someone else (I don't have any weapons that are up to that part of the quest so I could still upgrade the shop while using the Two-Crown Bow)? Or recruit someone else and wait to get Tweyen because it would fasten the process of getting all ten of the Eternals (Aside from Tweyen, I have Tien's weapon as she would be the next Eternal I would try recruiting after Tweyen if I want the skin I haven't fully uncapped it and changed the element yet though.) If I were to recruit someone else it would have to be either Feower or Anre cause they are Water characters and Earth (Their weakness element) is my worst element! xD

Given i don't quite know your situation but if you get Tweyen you do get 50 fragments and if you finish upping her weapon to max you get the other 50? fragments that are needed to max uncap her.

Or am i wrong?

@ASilverSeraphim you might know the answer better given you do already have a few Eternals.

In my case i'm literally on the last step to get Threo and my friend did tell me i should either get Niyon or Seofon since i can't get the gold brick.

Hello yes I am here

If you recruit Tweyen as part of the event then you get 50 revenant weapon fragments with her, and if you max upgrade the two-crown bow and reduce it you'll get the other 50 out of the 100 needed as part of the process to 5* uncap her yes. However, that method's not really recommended cuz you'll need an extra gold brick to 5* uncap Tweyen. 

You're not as screwed as you think you are though. As I mentioned previously, in order to 5* uncap Eternals (which is where a lot of them really shine), you'll need revenant weapon fragments, 100 of them to be exact, and there are two ways people go about getting them. The first way is to reduce two fully upgraded revenant weapons (though for whatever free Eternal you choose you'll only need one because the 50 fragments are to count for you skipping the process to fully upgrade the first weapon) for 50 fragments each. The other is to reduce 10 elemental-changed revenant weapons (which is the last thing you've done in the upgrade process) for 5 fragments each. The first method is significantly faster (you won't have to get the Two-Crown Bow out of 40 drawboxes in Unite and Fight or get 500 white dragon scales), but a hell of a lot less efficient in the long run, given again, you'll need an extra gold brick (and you'll need a ton of them between recruiting + 5*ing Eternals and upgrading the endgame Dark Opus weapons), and the only ways to get guaranteed gold bricks once you exhausted all of them from Rise of the Beasts is to either get enough Valor Badges in Unite and Fight (in which case you might as well go for the 2nd method cuz you'll get 40 boxes by the time you get enough badges), or farm the hardest raids in the game for them (and good luck racing for MVP with gold brick hunters, they're the ultimate whales). Regardless of what method you go for though, upgrading the Two-Crown Bow to that point absolutely wasn't pointless.

Edited by ASilverSeraphim
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ASilverSeraphim said:

Hello yes I am here

If you recruit Tweyen as part of the event then you get 50 revenant weapon fragments with her, and if you max upgrade the two-crown bow and reduce it you'll get the other 50 out of the 100 needed as part of the process to 5* uncap her yes. However, that method's not really recommended cuz you'll need an extra gold brick to 5* uncap Tweyen. 

You're not as screwed as you think you are though. As I mentioned previously, in order to 5* uncap Eternals (which is where a lot of them really shine), you'll need revenant weapon fragments, 100 of them to be exact, and there are two ways people go about getting them. The first way is to reduce two fully upgraded revenant weapons (though for whatever free Eternal you choose you'll only need one because the 50 fragments are to count for you skipping the process to fully upgrade the first weapon) for 50 fragments each. The other is to reduce 10 elemental-changed revenant weapons (which is the last thing you've done in the upgrade process) for 5 fragments each. The first method is significantly faster (you won't have to get the Two-Crown Bow out of 40 drawboxes in Unite and Fight or get 500 white dragon scales), but a hell of a lot less efficient in the long run, given again, you'll need an extra gold brick (and you'll need a ton of them between recruiting + 5*ing Eternals and upgrading the endgame Dark Opus weapons), and the only ways to get guaranteed gold bricks once you exhausted all of them from Rise of the Beasts is to either get enough Valor Badges in Unite and Fight (in which case you might as well go for the 2nd method cuz you'll get 40 boxes by the time you get enough badges), or farm the hardest raids in the game for them (and good luck racing for MVP with gold brick hunters, they're the ultimate whales). Regardless of what method you go for though, upgrading the Two-Crown Bow to that point absolutely wasn't pointless.

That info would be helpful....if I didn't already picked my free Eternals character already! I picked Threo because aside from a 5 star uncapped not yet maxed leveled Hallensena/whatever-the-fridge-her-name-is-spelled, I sorely lacked heavy-hitting Earth characters, which due to Earth being my worst element, I kinda need.

Not only that, I only need to simply recruit all ten Eternals for the Conqueror of the Eternals outfit. (Sans the new Event Seox...kinda disappointed he doesn't count)

(That and clear chapter 96 but I can do that on my own time...I cleared the story mode up to chapter 62.)

I don't have plans to get the Guider to the Eternal Edge outfit, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by recruiting Threo for free, and finish the recruitment quest for Tweyen.

• Like 2

The roulette is once again up to celebrate the 6th! Anniversary of GBF also this time the roulette will end near the end of the month.

So hopefully you guys and girls are getting some nice things from the roulette.

Also they did gave out a bunch of goodies for the Anniversary stream so be sure to check your crate for the goodies.

They also did announce a lot of new things during the Stream aswell as some QoL changes and other things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/ff9mlm/6th_anniversary_livestream_translation/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2.7.2020 at 0:34 AM, Aranea Highwind said:

I hope we get more Relink news on the stream. The game has been delayed for far too long. At this point i could see it become a cross gen tittle.

Can't delay if there never was a release date. But yeah i wonder about it going cross gen route aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

Granblue going quite crazy for just the summer event:

https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1289081076577533953

https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1289080400350818310

https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1289082673802043392

And who knows what we will get for the Summer Stream event aswell aside of maybe info for Versus and maybe Re Link.

If anyone does plan to start this is a really good time to plan on starting Granblue Fantasy.

Stream has dropped a lot new info on Granblue related stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en/comments/i5vnp0/granblue_summer_stream_2020_translation_thread/g0rsp0o/

Only Relink news we got is that we will get new info later this year....

@Aranea Highwind

Edited by Tosmasta00

I really hope they announce a release date like they have tease during the event. A lot of people are looking forward this game but if they keep delaying i wouldn't be surprise if people lose interest on this game. At this point i can see Relink being a cross gen tittle as the PS5 will already be out by the time the game releases.

16 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

I really hope they announce a release date like they have tease during the event. A lot of people are looking forward this game but if they keep delaying i wouldn't be surprise if people lose interest on this game. At this point i can see Relink being a cross gen tittle as the PS5 will already be out by the time the game releases.

From all the info i read so far they will announce the release date of Relink in December (11th-13th iirc) since that's when the next Granblue Festival is.

I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if it's a cross gen title aswell.

• 4 months later...

Hoping everyone is having some great Roulette pulls since tomorrow it will change to Flashfest banner. Which is also for many people the best time to spark.

@Aranea Highwind

Idk if you already read it but Granblue Fantasy Relink has a 2022 release date.

Edited by Tosmasta00

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...