Sleeping Dogs confirmed for NA PSN Plus in May

Aipher

Well I guess waiting has paid off   :D

On the PlayStation Blogcast today, which helped fill out our Next Week on the US/CA PSN article earlier, Morgan Haro confirmed the new entries for the May 2013 PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection in North America.

The biggest among them is Sleeping Dogs, which was confirmed for release on May 5th. The rest of the games, which we’ve placed below, currently don’t have specific May dates:

Pinball Arcade (Cross Buy) – Free tables are Arabian Nights, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Theater of Magic, Black Hole
Knytt Underground (Cross Buy)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita)

Link: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/02/north-american-playstation-plus-free-games-in-may-2013-include-sleeping-dogs-and-knytt-underground/

• Like 1

I paid $50 bucks for the game last month... It's still un opened so maybe I can return it or sell it. 

Just say you got it as a birthday gift and you already own it. If you  don't get your money back you may just be able to exchange it for something of similar price (at least that is what I would do for you)

I had the same thing happen to me with Spec Ops and RE5. :/

Just say you got it as a birthday gift and you already own it. If you  don't get your money back you may just be able to exchange it for something of similar price (at least that is what I would do for you)

Fortunately I never opened it. I just spent a half hour looking for the receipt and found it so I will go run in and get some store credit today. Any games you guys recommend? 

Fortunately I never opened it. I just spent a half hour looking for the receipt and found it so I will go run in and get some store credit today. Any games you guys recommend? 

I would say either pre-order Last of Us or since you like FPS games (according to your profile) then I would recommend Far Cry 3 (the best game I have played this year)

Get the DMC collection

I would say either pre-order Last of Us or since you like FPS games (according to your profile) then I would recommend Far Cry 3 (the best game I have played this year)

I already have both of those so I think I will just go ahead and pre order Last of Us. Unless Injustice is worth the buy? 

I've heard great things about this game and will definitely take advantage of this offer :D:yay:

So I rented this game and I was really close to plating it - my question is: does my disc-based save carry over to the PSN version? I really don't want to replay all over again.

I can't guarantee it but, yes, it should work. I have done this with other games that I originally rented and then finished with a digital version.