Attack of the Blockbuster sale NA

majob

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

Sweet, now I have someone to do the online with.

Hell yeah! ? Once I finish these last 2 Motorstorm online trophies im on it!

Just now, jorge_carpio88 said:

I wasted so many hours on Destiny, I'm just glad I decided to not touch Destiny 2! 1f62c.png

I enjoyed the first game a lot, but their DLC model drove me away from the franchise. I bought the first expansion pass for 40 dollars, then they released the next DLC that includes what I bought for the same price. Looking to go back and play the DLC, but I feel the DLC is too overpriced for what's included.

so much peach beach splash DLC on sale, but not the game itself. o.O was expecting the game and estival versus to go on sale sometime this summer with them being summer themed.

only the first utawarerumono game on sale, usually both go on sale at the sale time.

will pick up touhou double focus though for that price, does anyone know of any guides for this game that got them through it? cant seem to find much. i heard its a fun fan made metroidvania of the series, never played any of the games though since i think most are bullet hells or whatever that genre's called. 

seems no new sales this week it's all good here's my haul:

Mafia 3 season pass (ps4) this will make the game available to begin thinking about mafia 2 before then.

horizon zero dawn: complete edition (ps4) candidate for the boss game list

super kids racing (ps4) can put this one as an easy complete indie to earn a couple trophy

i'll just get some cards tomorrow kinda went broke because i lended out too much money.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 8/17/2018 at 2:28 PM, Neocarleen said:

LEGO Marvel's Avengers                                            $9.99   50%   $7.99    60%

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Deluxe Edition                $14.99  50%  $11.99  60%

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Season Pass                      $5.99  40%  $4.99  50%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Complete Season  $8.49  50%  $6.79  60%

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition     $12.49  50%  $9.99  60%

Still 1 day in this sale, I believe. Was thinking about these two games. I don't own either in any format. For Lego Avengers I guess I want the Deluxe Edition to get 100%. For LiS:BtS can I get 100% completion with the Complete edition or do I need the Deluxe edition? Thought I remembered some kind of stink about trophies when this game came out. :unsure:

31 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

Still 1 day in this sale, I believe. Was thinking about these two games. I don't own either in any format. For Lego Avengers I guess I want the Deluxe Edition to get 100%. For LiS:BtS can I get 100% completion with the Complete edition or do I need the Deluxe edition? Thought I remembered some kind of stink about trophies when this game came out. :unsure:

You only need the standard edition of LiS: BtS. They patched the troublesome trophy so you only need to finish all 3 episodes.

• Like 1