Impossible platinum?

heyTrust

24 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Literally this is the third topic on this...

8 people got the platinum, so it can't be impossible. However, no one got it after 2017 at the leaderboards I'm looking at, so maybe a patch changed that and made it crash.

the fact that 8 people have it doesnt mean anything either , how can you tell if all of those are legit?  I got a reply from one of the guys that has the platinum and he says doesn't know how he got it 

There's a lot of handball fans that play this game hardcore since launch and dont have it either you can check the communities on ps4 

Edited by leandroxpto

51 minutes ago, leandroxpto said:

the fact that 8 people have it doesnt mean anything either , how can you tell if all of those are legit?  I got a reply from one of the guys that has the platinum and he says doesn't know how he got it 

There's a lot of handball fans that play this game hardcore since launch and dont have it either you can check the communities on ps4 

I'm no expert and free feel to report them all if you think they are illegitimate. The fact that they all got the platinum clustered around the same time frame (Dec. '16-Dec. '17) makes me think it was legitimate and that a patch or something made it impossible since then, otherwise I would expect the dates to be more varied. Note I am referring to the PS4 version since it doesn't seem like anyone got the trophy in the PS3 version (and isn't PS3 easier to hack?) I do see one person on the leaderboards who has had a dispute in the past, but it was lifted. 

I can confirm the pre-patched version of the game is the same all the glitches are still present in the game. I have the disc (still) and have tried several times. Even tried in on a factory reset ps4 with no Internet. The patch was a roster update and nothing else the game was always broken. 

11 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm no expert and free feel to report them all if you think they are illegitimate. The fact that they all got the platinum clustered around the same time frame (Dec. '16-Dec. '17) makes me think it was legitimate and that a patch or something made it impossible since then, otherwise I would expect the dates to be more varied. Note I am referring to the PS4 version since it doesn't seem like anyone got the trophy in the PS3 version (and isn't PS3 easier to hack?) I do see one person on the leaderboards who has had a dispute in the past, but it was lifted. 

There's testing with the game pre patched and still crashing in the exact same spot . i just find it weird all the people who have it dont even say anything and Its even stranger the number 2 guy in the world has it.... sure he was not gonna risk to hack it . if there's a fix atleast tell the others otherwise i dont see a way to be possible to achieve it

Edited by leandroxpto

5 minutes ago, DEOSS77 said:

If you close application after start game - not get platinum. Need start app and make full complete. If close, get glitch.

Translation: Delete your save, do entire game without ever exiting the game, and it should not crash.

If someone can test this, it'd be awesome!

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DEOSS77 said:

Before a patch, in around end 2017, it was possible to get this trophy by luck. Sometimes it crash, sometimes not. But since patch it seems impossible. However, nobody got plat since long time

Oh, that luck that made it so 5 out of the 8 players who got it was top of the leaderboard, and many got it in a day, without a lot of trial and error. Out of those 5 top players, at least 4 of them are known to buy trophies from a cheater. PS3 version is also glitched.

On 8/17/2018 at 9:15 PM, HellCU3ED said:

I can confirm the pre-patched version of the game is the same all the glitches are still present in the game. I have the disc (still) and have tried several times. Even tried in on a factory reset ps4 with no Internet. The patch was a roster update and nothing else the game was always broken. 

Can you test without patch, delete local save and without quitting out of the game. Try some few times, see if it works.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5512-handball-17/Boehse_Onkelz?order=date

That guy is the only one I haven't heard back from and he's the first who got the platinum, and it's exactly around the time when save file editing on PS4 started becoming a thing, though more common some months later. It's also the only one of the top players I don't know if purchase trophies.

Edited by MMDE

1-Play untill you reach 49th match, then upload your save.

2- Now you can play ur 50th game ,if you win and got an offer from 5 ⭐ team GEATE accept it. If not ( example 3or4 ⭐ ) close the game and download ur previous save(49th ) you uploaded before and play ur 50th again . Do this untill you got an offer from 5 ⭐ team

NOTE; 
1- always save data before u start last game of season. ( example used above in case of 50 is the last game of season)

2- Yes the game has  alot of glitchs and sometime it may crash on you and you wont be able to play anymore unless you delete your saved data and start all over again (it happens alot)

3- every end of season you got an offer 

4- before  the start of The 4th session your team shouldn’t  be less then 3 stars

this method works 100%

Edited by killer-hong12

7 hours ago, killer-hong12 said:

2- Now you can play ur 50th game ,if you win and got an offer from 5 2b50.png team GEATE accept it. If not ( example 3or4 2b50.png ) close the game and download ur previous save(49th ) you uploaded before and play ur 50th again . Do this untill you got an offer from 5 2b50.png team

NOTE; 
1- always save data before u start last game of season. ( example used above in case of 50 is the last game of season)

2- Yes the game has  alot of glitchs and sometime it may crash on you and you wont be able to play anymore unless you delete your saved data and start all over again (it happens alot)

4- before  the start of The 4th session your team shouldn’t  be less then 3 stars

this method works 100%

and skills level? do i need to be fully upgraded by then?

1 hour ago, leandroxpto said:

and skills level? do i need to be fully upgraded by then?

Every game u got points  

so when u start the season 5 and got offer from a 5 star team u should got enough points to get the skills trophies 

the 5 star team should be last challenge for you And every time you finish a challenge you got extra points 

Edited by killer-hong12

10 minutes ago, leandroxpto said:

Yeah i know just wondering if you should focus more one a specific skill to get more chance from  a 5 start team . but i guess its all random

the game has  glitchs and it crash alot 

but the 5 star challenge should be your last 

it not impossible but just follow the steps  that i wrote it it should be work 

Edited by killer-hong12

21 hours ago, killer-hong12 said:

2- Now you can play ur 50th game ,if you win and got an offer from 5 2b50.png team GEATE accept it. If not ( example 3or4 2b50.png ) close the game and download ur previous save(49th ) you uploaded before and play ur 50th again . Do this untill you got an offer from 5 2b50.png team

NOTE; 

this method works 100%

im on the 49 match and i keep winning and reloading and until now nothing ....no 5 star team offer always below it

Edited by leandroxpto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 03/06/2020 at 4:52 PM, Happyrinx42 said:

Sorry for my English (i'm french), but on PSTHC, i've got a Soluce ( In French, Google trad ? ) 

View and translate with google or other the message posted by Qw3nTiin.

Follow her way, it worked for everyone who tried

I can confirm that this works an absolute treat.  Thank you for sharing this.

One thing I would add is that you need to make sure you save your game with 1 game of each season left and back it up to either a USB or the cloud.  That way, if you don't the required offer you can reload the back up and try again.  Season 4 took me four or five goes with season 5 taking four attempts, so patients is a must.

Of course, that said, if you're playing anything by Big Ben you must have the patients of a saint anyway.  ;)

• 6 months later...
On 03/06/2020 at 4:52 PM, Happyrinx42 said:

Sorry for my English (i'm french), but on PSTHC, i've got a Soluce ( In French, Google trad ? ) 

View and translate with google or other the message posted by Qw3nTiin.

Follow her way, it worked for everyone who tried

Thank you so much for this.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 7:35 PM, TheLastYonkou said:

I’ve replayed the end of the 3 season several times to try and get the 3.5 star teams and I’ve got nothing above 3 stars. Should I just accept it and try for 4 stars next season? Also I didn’t max out popularity like I was told. 

In another thread I posted how to successfully do this. Basically, one of the categories you choose to upgrade, which is related to your "fame" or whatever, one you'd think would allow you to pick better teams, it works against you. Basically, I think it narrows down what you can choose from, based on the season. If you were able to play late seasons, you'd be able to always pick between great teams, but you never get that far, so early seasons it locks you into lower teams. In other words: don't upgrade it, at least do it after you got the 4.5 stars team trophy (yeah, you need 4.5 stars I think).