Are people still playing this?

Quink666

I have been playing pretty much every day for the 4 weeks. There are still quite a few people playing. I can get into a match within 2-3 minutes tops. Only problem I had was getting into a deathmatch last night as there were server problems (first time I have experienced this though).

You don't need the DLC. The season pass comes with 6 additional characters but you can unlock them with steel (but you don't need them anyways). All maps are included in the base game.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

Just now, lordzeze said:

I have been playing pretty much every day for the 4 weeks. There are still quite a few people playing. I can get into a match within 2-3 minutes tops. Only problem I had was getting into a deathmatch last night as there were server problems (first time I have experienced this though).

You don't need the DLC. The season pass comes with 6 additional characters but you can unlock them with steel (but you don't need them anyways). All maps are included in the base game.

Thanks bud! This a buy then since its currently dirt cheap.

54 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

Is a season currently on? Any idea, if so, when it ends and a new one may begin? Thank you.

53 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Is a season currently on? Any idea, if so, when it ends and a new one may begin? Thank you.

Just booted up the game and the first thing that greeted me was something about season something something. So it seems like it is currently a season.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...