"Conversations With Creators" Episode 1 - Watch_Dogs

Chambers35

"Conversations With Creators" is an ongoing series that focuses on PS4 game development with some of the most accomplished game studios in the world.

In this debut episode, meet two of the driving forces in the Watch_Dogs dev team: Dominic, senior producer and Jonathan, the creative director. Together, they discuss the vision of Watch_Dogs and ultimately, some of the development details for the PlayStation platforms.

By working in close collaboration with PlayStation, the team is working to harness the full power of the PS4. This gives them the opportunity to create a truly no-compromises experience with high-resolution environment textures and advanced special effects. The game experience, much like the city you'll get to play in, will be rich, deep, and detailed.

• Like 2

That's weird i didn't get a notification of a post or quote  :unsure:

Oh well i'm guessing it will be for watch dogs again but it could be another game 

as long as it is about Ps4 i'm happy :)

Edited by TheBolloxx

2 Quick questions... who's getting the PS4 version (if your getting a PS4 at launch) over the PS3?

How does the Multiplayer work?

I'll be getting the PS4 version, especially after hearing that it won't just be the same with better graphics, it will actually have more going on.

As for multiplayer, I don't think anyone knows yet.

I have just pre-ordered the Dedsec Edition for the PS4.....I cannot wait for this!

Where did you preorder the Ps4 dedsec edition ? 

I preorderd the ps3 version for now of amazon since they don't have the Ps4 edition .

This games looks so great, it has everything that I like - sandbox, shootouts, and the hacking part is very promising.

I'll wait a bit until I buy PS4, but I think I prefer it in PS4. Plus, it's the only PS4 title I'm truly interested in...

This games looks so great, it has everything that I like - sandbox, shootouts, and the hacking part is very promising.

I'll wait a bit until I buy PS4, but I think I prefer it in PS4. Plus, it's the only PS4 title I'm truly interested in...

What about inFamous: Second Son? Just saying this because of your avatar and sign. :P