Best way to maximize underbosses?

NougamiZero

I've assigned the first three territories, after that is there any tip to assign the others in the most balanced way?

I mean which territories I have to assign to each underboss excluding the default ones? (Delray Hollow to Cassandra/River Row to Vito/Pointe Vedrun to Burke)

You can assign any district to any underboss. I don't think there's any bonuses for assigning specific districts  to specific bosses  but it's been a while since I played it. I'd give them all a second one before you give anyone a 3rd though incase it triggers one of them turning on you

@NougamiZero my first play was with keeping all alive. Its honestly hard to lose an underboss unless you don't allot even territories. Just keep them even and don't kill informants for more moolah. Somehow I killed one and have to do a third play now since my second play is to let Vito be the last underboss alive. You even get to sit down with them after certain missions and they may seem mad you gave a district away but as long as they are even you are good.