Forget Me Now Secret Not Unlocking?

Hey guys, I came across a bit of a weird and potentially game breaking glitch for myself and i'm wondering if anyone else has ever encountered it or has heard about it.

Basically I got the trophy for killing Satan with ??? almost a month ago and I figured i'd unlocked Forget Me Now but I was looking through my list of secrets today to make a note of what I have left to do for the platinum and noticed that it was still locked. I just figured that because I switched from a digital version to a physical copy of Afterbirth + recently that I might have lost some progress when switching my save file over. So I ran through the game again with ???, 178 secrets were unlocked when I began, I killed Satan again, unlocked Forget Me Now again and ended my run by advancing to The dark room and dying on purpose. I go back to the main menu and I find I have 179 secrets now but it's still saying Forget Me Now is still locked.

Should I be worried about this or did I actually get it this time and it's okay? 

Edited by SlimSanta94