Average Completion in Stats

Hey I don’t know if it’s to diifuclt to Programm but I would like to see an average completion graphic. It would look like the trophy per month graphic just instead of trophies we would see the average completions and the month would still be the month.

I haven’t been trophy hunting for a long time and I played casually till the release of Battlefield Hardline and since then I work on my completion and maybe get distracted here and there  again. So it would be really interesting to know what my all time high completion looks like or in general to see the increasing of the average completion.

Am I the only one who likes such a feature or is there a high number of people who think it would be a good implement in the stats?

Im sorry if my English isn’t that understandable 

11 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Hey I don’t know if it’s to diifuclt to Programm but I would like to see an average completion graphic. It would look like the trophy per month graphic just instead of trophies we would see the average completions and the month would still be the month.

Well, there's a problem.

While the trophies/month is a fixed number, completion isn't. It goes up and down.

So, if it counted like the trophies/month, it would take completion from the last day of the month, though, that wouldn't represent the completion from the month because you could for example play 5 games on the last day to kill your completion =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, there's a problem.

While the trophies/month is a fixed number, completion isn't. It goes up and down.

So, if it counted like the trophies/month, it would take completion from the last day of the month, though, that wouldn't represent the completion from the month because you could for example play 5 games on the last day to kill your completion =D

Wow that’s true. I didn’t thought about that but on daily base it’s eating to much resources I guess.