Suggestion: Allow the "insert youtube video" function to be usable in guide roadmap.

Just a small suggestion, but why not let the "insert youtube video" function/button which lets a guide maker embed a youtube video into the guide be useable in the roadmap part of the guide.

It's useable in every other section of the guide, and it seems a little strange that you can't use it in the roadmap. 

The reason I'm suggesting this is because i've noticed that over the years, guide makers have been using the roadmap part of guides to communicate more information about whatever game they are writing about. Because of this, I feel that the guide makers should have all tools available to make the roadmap part of the guide as detailed as possible which should include the ability to embed a youtube video into the roadmap.

Note: For those who don't know, you cannot embed a youtube video into a psnp guide without that function/button.

• Like 1

Video embeds could clutter up the Roadmap and we already have difficulty keeping a balance of what should be in the Roadmap, what should be moved to the trophies themselves, or if there should be more detail in some instances... Basically I see that just complicating the layout of Roadmaps overall :hmm:

• Like 1

I’ve experienced an off site guide (for Detroit Become Human) where the extra videos cluttered it so much that it would disappear and misfunction while I was trying to use it. Frustrating. Those videos use so much space. My MacBook and iMac gave me trouble for that. So I agree with @BlindMango.

And while I see you bigwigs on the page, I'll tell you that I would have given you some rep if I hadn't run out so soon. ☺️ Okay, so I'll learn to manage it better, but any chance of getting more? ha ha...