dead island riptide funniest glitches

• 1 year later...

I don't know why, but in almost every game which has a glitch where you can fall through the map, there's always water under the map. But why?

Iv actually realize that on a couple of games its a mystery why but i do wonder sometimes...

Iv realize this in games like Skyrim and Fallout but it might have been because i was near water?

maybe you were to?

Iv actually realize that on a couple of games its a mystery why but i do wonder sometimes...

Iv realize this in games like Skyrim and Fallout but it might have been because i was near water?

maybe you were to?

Yeah, that could be. Or it could be a way to prevent us from falling forever, I don't know. I think it's because water is near though.

Edited by MrCostari

I have experienced few annoying glitches with collectibles, which did not unlocked for me in my first playthrough. If I have known this is likely to happen, which I realized after checking on the net afterwards, I would check after picking each one of the collectible items did it unlocked or not....this way you will know what are you missing for the next playthorugh.

Now I need to pick them all over again and hope it will unlock! Stupid Deep Silver!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This has to be the glitchiest game I have played on PS3.  Miss-firings, losing weapons, missions not popping up, collectibles not registering, health re-gen not working, list goes on.  It's a shame, would be fun game now I just want to finish it.

Be realistic. The game is awesome!