Corrupted Save Data issue

So ive basically done everything in this game, crushing play-through, speed run play-through without a single issue or hitch...

I'm at 92% platinum and have been using separate save files per play-through...

This morning I started my Brutal campaign play-through in an attempt to achieve my 100% plat and I ran into a corrupted save data issue 2xs

The first time was through Chapter 5 and the second the end of the hellatious truck chase in Chapter 7...

I googled the issue and it seems to be a wide spread issue for several players...

I'm curious if anyone here had similar issues.. personally the only solution I can come up with is to attempt to manually save before each and every chapter...

Suggestions are greatly appreciated

Asentiff.png

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just happened to me. Thankfully It just messed up my access to picking chapters.

Tweaks and treasures are still counted as being done and unlocked.

Now for my Crushing run. Just going to make sure I save my files on a usb backup.

(nope lost my treasures, kept my tweaks and was about to Plat. )

Edited by Jamescush147

• 2 years later...

I have been encountering this issues continually but the game just gives me an error message at basically every point in the game. Its only a fluke that i have been able to manage a few DLC trophies. Today i installed the game on both PS4 and PS5 to try my brutal playthrough and nope still gives me an error message 1 min into the 1st stage. Im thinking my save data is corrupted and if i delete that then i wont have tweaks or anything. No idea what i should do, any ideas? Thanks