What trophy is preventing you from getting a platinum? (Plat cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

19 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Rocket Birds Ps3- It is the only version that requires you to play through Offline Co-Op and I have tried to convince some people to play through it with me but no luck :(

The ps3 and vita version have online co-op

You mentioned ps3 twice :D  surely you mean PS4 and Vita have online coop?

For me it's:

1. Lost Planet 2. :silver: Collector's Collector... I can't get two Nom de Guerres because the leaderboards are hacked. Even if i grind for another 100 hours everything else, i'll never get this Plat...

And probably

Trine 2 PS4. :gold: Walk in the Park... I'm scared by the difficulty but before i can go for that i have to grind exp to unlock all abilities. And the trophy name is making fun of us/me...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Army of Two the 40th day :  the custom mask one. You have to create a mask in a site of EA, which doesnt exist anymore. After you create the mask, you save it and the mask is saved in your main-game inventory. All you have to do is use that mask and the trophy pops. But there is no site to create the mask. No site, no custom mask. No custom mask, no trophy. No trophy, no platinum !

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-army-of-two-the-40th-day/45-diy-pmc

Dr_Mayus : I will ask the obvious. have you tried on your own? I remember that trophy getting it on my own as I had no one else to help me around..

Edited by Steva24

33L822f79.png

Set for Life

(Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Acquire 20,000,000 Zeni throughout the course of playing.

100 hours of mindless grind? No thank you.

22L41be74.png

Don't Think, Feel
(Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax)

You defeated all of one character's Challenges!

I would need God-like concentration and reflexes to be able to clear one character's challenges in their entirety. Bloody thing is just insanely hard. Even a friend of mine that lives and breathes fighting games straight-up told me he couldn't do it.

1Ldaafb9.png

Taiko Trophy Master
(Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session)
All trophies collected.

Basically, the entire game is preventing me from getting the Platinum. Thing's just too bloody hard. I would need the God-like concentration and reflexes from Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax plus, like, 8 arms.

As of yet, I'm unsure if Charted! - Brutal will also prevent me from getting the Platinum to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered... but we'll see.

I got these annoying trophies that I'm not skilled enough to do on Guitar Hero Metallica and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock on PS3. Warriors of Rock would be doable with alot of training, but Metallica needs some insane training. I'm the drummer in my guitar hero band and my friend is good at guitar but these trophies, damn, beeing good isn't close to enough. You need to be a God on guitar/bass, holy shit.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/77-guitar-hero-metallica/JrsAlster

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/392-guitar-hero-warriors-of-rock/JrsAlster

These two trophies from Metallica is the worst ones. Requires nearly a perfect run with nearly no missed notes and use of star power in the right sections. Feel free to search up a video on these ?

45L74a32a.png                                                  47L59e4a1.png

Creeping Death                                                                                       Fight Fire with Fire

Score 575,000 on the song Creeping Death as the guitarist                  Score 340,000 on the song Fight Fire with Fire as the bassist

Let me know if anyone here managed to do them ?

Edited by JrsAlster
  • Like 1

Grand Theft Auto IV - Not a single trophy that’s stopping me from achieving the platinum, rather every multiplayer trophy. I just can’t imagine facing into a multiplayer that is 10 years old and completely new to me (I’ve never tried out the online portion of the game). Plus with so many other new games to play, I can’t imagine me ever attempting to tackle the online trophies. A shame, really.

Grab Turismo 5 - (Gold Standard) Although not the only trophy I’ve yet to get for GT5, I just know I wouldn’t be skilled enough for this. The Sebastian Vettel challenges alone are just ridiculously difficult. Don’t think I’d have the patience or the nerve to perfect every race in this game. Maybe some day...

Elite Dangerous - the multiplayer to 50 trophy. I've got a few others left, but what really keeps me from the extra step is knowing I have at least 30-50 hours of sitting in a lobby waiting for people to show ahead of me. And I'm already 44/50.

Real shame is, there was a group of solid folk going after it while I was busy with uni. Now, they all seem to be done or have given up themselves.

8 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You mentioned ps3 twice :D  surely you mean PS4 and Vita have online coop?

For me it's:

1. Lost Planet 2. :silver: Collector's Collector... I can't get two Nom de Guerres because the leaderboards are hacked. Even if i grind for another 100 hours everything else, i'll never get this Plat...

And probably

Trine 2 PS4. :gold: Walk in the Park... I'm scared by the difficulty but before i can go for that i have to grind exp to unlock all abilities. And the trophy name is making fun of us/me...

Don't correct me :shakefist: Think of my self esteem :P

But yes, I was just testing people to see if they were reading carefully...you passed...good for you :ninja:

8 hours ago, Steva24 said:

Dr_Mayus : I will ask the obvious. have you tried on your own? I remember that trophy getting it on my own as I had no one else to help me around..

Whoops, didn't see this originally. Forgot the @

Anyways, I have tried on my own but not overly hard. I got to the 4th level by myself but after dying a few times I gave up (as I was having some people over that weekend and was hoping to convince them to beat it with me :P )

I never went back to it after that.

• 4 weeks later...