“You are not eligible to purchase or download this content”.

AJ_Radio

When I was getting Rayman Legends through Plus I came across a message saying I’m not eligible to download this content.

What’s the deal here? 

Trying to get some DLC for Driveclub, some of which is free according to the store. But I cannot access this content to be “purchased”.

Anyone know a solution to this? 

Seems to be a problem when I access the PS Store through my smartphone. Don’t seem to get it through the PS4 XMB nor my PC laptop.

Edited by Spaz

53 minutes ago, Spaz said:

When I was getting Rayman Legends through Plus I came across a message saying I’m not eligible to download this content.

What’s the deal here? 

Trying to get some DLC for Driveclub, some of which is free according to the store. But I cannot access this content to be “purchased”.

Anyone know a solution to this? 

Seems to be a problem when I access the PS Store through my smartphone. Don’t seem to get it through the PS4 XMB nor my PC laptop.

Refreshing usually worked for me. That happened when I was trying to get the dlc I gotten via season pass for a game. 

Until this day i have a psn ps3 game that according to the store I haven't bought it but in my psn account it's clearly included on my transaction list.

What do you think guys? 

Maybe they renewed the license of the game, updating the store page but not recognizing my purchase or what else could be?

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

Until this day i have a psn ps3 game that according to the store I haven't bought it but in my psn account it's clearly included on my transaction list.

What do you think guys? 

Maybe they renewed the license of the game, updating the store page but not recognizing my purchase or what else could be?

I had this happen with Hitman on PS4 they said the company changed something and the coding is now different than what I purchased so had to repurchase it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

What do you think guys? 

I don't know, but I have a couple of those myself (Dead Nation and Falling Skies). Maybe more.

• Like 1