The Perfect Run Trophy

FielVeredus

29 minutes ago, alwaphiK said:

that what the glitch for they know no one can do it so they give as a glitch to increase the sales , EASY PLAT = MORE MONEY  

not exactly sure what you have to do to unlock the perfect run using the debug glitch. ive warped to the last stage and nothing. i beat all the bosses to get the sigils needed and nothing. so i dunno. ive tried doing it legit and it crashes mid game every time.

5 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

not exactly sure what you have to do to unlock the perfect run using the debug glitch. ive warped to the last stage and nothing. i beat all the bosses to get the sigils needed and nothing. so i dunno. ive tried doing it legit and it crashes mid game every time.

I just got it without a problem.

Just had to kill Endless and the one boss on the way to that boss fight

16 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

Do the debug glitch , boost your damage to 2000% , active inf HP , DO NOT level up , get all items , warp to last area , kill the Boss and finish the game ( hit the yellow circle in the middle of the room ) this how i got it 

13 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I just got it without a problem.

Just had to kill Endless and the one boss on the way to that boss fight

so as soon as the game started you went to the debug menu, gave infinite health and warped right to the last area?

1 minute ago, alwaphiK said:

Do the debug glitch , boost your damage to 2000% , active inf HP , DO NOT level up , get all items , warp to last area , kill the Boss and finish the game ( hit the yellow circle in the middle of the room ) this how i got it 

when did your trophy pop? after all the cutscenes or as soon as you hit the gold orb?

Just now, EightBitArtist said:

so as soon as the game started you went to the debug menu, gave infinite health and warped right to the last area?

I did quite a lot of warping around since I've never played it before and didn't really know what to do or where to go, but that was the gist of it.

I also unlocked all talents and abilities, set damage to 500% and equipped some things. The talent trophy didn't unlock, so I guess you can't get that one through this method.

5 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

when did your trophy pop? after all the cutscenes or as soon as you hit the gold orb?

pop in the cutscene 

3 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

ive done that 4 times now lol. even deleted the gme and the save and did it 

try kill the final boss in heroic then finish the game 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Haven’t started this yet, busy with dead cells, but I feel like I should start it just to get the speed run trophy in case they patch it. What do you guys think? Should I just start it, get debug up and quickly pop it? Then play the rest normally?

Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

It sounds like such a hassle to do normally, and it'd be even more stressful knowing everyone else managed to get it done easily while you have to suffer

3 hours ago, alwaphiK said:

1f610.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KslRty2ntJc&t=304s

just boost the damage to 2000% and teleport to the last area with out LEVELING and finish the game .

Lol. 

I seriously hope they'll never fix this with a patch because I'm on summer holidays and I can't play until September 3 :(

Even because I'm at the beginning of the game, I have only killed the third boss 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

4 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Lol. 

I seriously hope they'll never fix this with a patch because I'm on summer holidays and I can't play until September 3 :(

Even because I'm at the beginning of the game, I have only killed the third boss 

Well, as long as you don't have automatic updates enabled and your PS4 on in rest mode, you'll be fine. Can always decline the patch as long as it doesn't install even if they do remove the debug.

Although I think they should just leave it in the game at this point.

• Like 1

Whoah,  this one Really is escalated much more than i anticipated. So with debug mode, this trophy is joke now.  Maybe i should start getting a copy before patch incoming.

or anyone kind enough to lend or trade me a temporary just for this wil be very appreciated lol

Edited by FielVeredus

31 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Whoah,  this one Really is escalated much more than i anticipated. So with debug mode, this trophy is joke now.  Maybe i should start getting a copy before patch incoming.

or anyone kind enough to lend or trade me a temporary just for this wil be very appreciated lol

Haha, yeah, me too!

Need to turn off the auto downloading of patches when I get home lol.

5 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

This has to be some kind of twisted joke. I just spent all weekend getting this trophy, and finally unlocked this legit and i come here to find this BS..... i'm gonna go jump out my window now. Thanks

lol

Out of curiosity, how hard was this legit?

15 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Haha, yeah, me too!

Need to turn off the auto downloading of patches when I get home lol.

Out of curiosity, how hard was this legit?

It was an ok run, using blood knight helped a lot. The hardest part was bysurge for me and galaxy mage. Other than that i ran past most things.

Seriously, a debug mode? I have done the perfect run 2 times and all it takes it's a little bit of training and remembering patterns. The only reason I didn't get the trophy was because of a crash, both times when coming down from the Observatory. x.x I can't believe people are going to go for an 'easy plat' like that.. I think it's a bit cheating, but.. to each their own.