DLC4 'Shadow War' (Thoughts)

QrazorQ

As stated in the title. The new DLC has been revealed/leaked. Was wondering when it was going to happen because of Black ops 4 coming soon. But here you go:

https://www.newsweek.com/call-duty-ww2-dlc-4-reveal-shadow-war-frozen-dawn-zombies-1078687

Also the trophy list is now avalaible in the trophy list on the ps4. Als ways I'm excited what it going to be now. I'm mostly wondering what kind of game it will be. Is it going to be  Like the Final Reich, Darkest Shore or Shadowed throne. Or is it going to be like the tortured path. Anyway I can't WAIT!

I read a description provided by Sledgehammer about the map on another site and they mentioned that it would be a multileveled map. Looking at the trophies related to trials, I feel like this map might be a combination of Tortured Path and more traditional maps. I didn't mind Tortured Path and thought it was cool for Sledgehammer to try something different, but I preferred the other maps over it.

On 21-8-2018 at 3:00 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

I read a description provided by Sledgehammer about the map on another site and they mentioned that it would be a multileveled map. Looking at the trophies related to trials, I feel like this map might be a combination of Tortured Path and more traditional maps. I didn't mind Tortured Path and thought it was cool for Sledgehammer to try something different, but I preferred the other maps over it.

On 21-8-2018 at 7:22 AM, TiNnYzEuS said:

I really hope it’s nothing like TTP, I can’t even find the motivation to finish that dlc as I found it so bad. I massively prefer the idea of one big map as per the first dlc packs.

I Actually hope it will work like TTP but then like one massive map where you can transport trough the next area. then you don't have a small maps with ten waves but unlimited but still the feeling you're progressing trough the maps/EE. They should do it like revelations from BO3 but not like you can enter the areas that easily. you gotta work for it to progress to the next map. Revelations map was gorgeous imo.

I definitely hope it won't exactly works like TTP because I'm not feeling the progression if you 'won' the map after ten waves and do that three times. Give me some complex/hard to get ee steps!

• Like 1