Set Me Free Already! unlock before the other 3 sages !!

so i was working on the game and when i reached the start of the stage i stopped and when i got back and load the save i thought i was at the start of the stage but i was at the end and released the green sage before the other 3 , anyone else had that glitch ?

Edited by Sir_Muteb

• 3 years later...

Same thing happened to me. Collected everything else before Citadel (last level), saved in the beginning and loaded it later. It started in the end boss battle. I could save one of the guys before that. After end battle it was possible to go back and collect everything else, but no power cells. Every time I saved one of the guys, game crashed and save file corrupted! It then fixed the save file, but it was impossible to see cutscenes and see the story like it was meant to be, and it was impossible to collect all power cells without debug mode cheat, as the game keep crashing and didn't save them. But I did collect everything I could fair.

Never used debug mode before the bug happened. Ruined my game experience. Game also crashed before and had some other bugs, and fps dropped badly all the time.

I’d suspect this is happening because of wrongwarping from Red Sage to Green Sage and how easy it is to perform. Not that you even do the exploit, the trophy system just thinks you did it.

IIRC all you need to do to skip all the way to the top is basically fall to your death at Red Sage or something. It’s done in most recent speedrun WR as well.