ziggypossum

The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Announcement Trailer (from the developers of Until Dawn)

17 posts in this topic

Enter the world of The Dark Pictures - A series of standalone cinematic horror games. Players will be challenged to explore and uncover each story with the knowledge that all their choices have consequences and all playable characters can live, any and all can die... 

Man of Medan is the first game in The Dark Pictures anthology, bringing supernatural horror to the South Pacific. Five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip with a rumored WWII wreck to find. As the day unfolds and a storm rolls in, their trip soon changes into something much more sinister. Who will live? Who will die? It’s down to you. Can you save them all? 

Edited by ziggypossum

Always loved horror anthologies, so cool that they are bringing this concept to a game. Must be a first.

Super excited. Until Dawn is one of my favorites. Too bad I can't recapture that feeling from a first blind playthrough.

Wait the guys who made Until Dawn are making this? DAY FUCKING ONE!!! 

Cool, I actually enjoyed Until Dawn more than I thought I would so I'll have to check this one out. ;)

Until Dawn on a boat, ok.

I'll still play it though and I'll look foward to what the anthology offers in the future.

Edited by Intoner_Zero

Until Dawn was great and I would have loved to play the extra chapter but it was "preorder only". The anthology sounds awesome too

Now that reminds me I gotta go and finally start playing Until Dawn.

Will this have a platinum? Or don´t we know it yet?

I´m wondering that the prize is not very high! So this game might be very short and thus I thought it might not come with a plat :(

Adored Until Dawn so looking forward to the same sort of experience with this one.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:22 AM, Jasko_SOA said:

Will this have a platinum? Or don´t we know it yet?

I´m wondering that the prize is not very high! So this game might be very short and thus I thought it might not come with a plat :(

I am pretty sure it will have a platinum. Price doesn't mean anything. There are games a lot cheaper than this that has platinums. 

Were it has co-op I hope the trophies are not to co-op heavy related.