F1 2018 Trophy Thoughts?

daftpunk_02

It seems every sign shows that 'Every artist was first an amateur' is glitched. The description is pretty clear and also it's a bronze trophy. While there have been exceptions for a bronze being a hard or grindy trophy, that's not really true for the F1 games. There's no way someone hasn't fulfilled the requirements yet. And there are a few more problems with MP (haven't touched SP yet).

- Names of other players disappear after a while. After that if I quit to MP menu I can't join any other game it just keeps loading. I have to completely exit the game for it to work again.

- I think the stats are messed up to. It seems to be tracking correctly but it shows I need 0/2 wins to level it up. I have only won 2 races so it should show 2/10 I believe as it started from 0/10. Same with poles and some other stats. It looks like I only won 1 but showed 2, won another didn't go higher, after winning 4 it still shows I only got 3, so yeah...

I'm afraid we might get another reset just like with 2017. :/

Edited by DizzyDavidson

On 8/25/2018 at 9:41 AM, DizzyDavidson said:

It seems every sign shows that 'Every artist was first an amateur' is glitched. The description is pretty clear and also it's a bronze trophy. While there have been exceptions for a bronze being a hard or grindy trophy, that's not really true for the F1 games. There's no way someone hasn't fulfilled the requirements yet. And there are a few more problems with MP (haven't touched SP yet).

- Names of other players disappear after a while. After that if I quit to MP menu I can't join any other game it just keeps loading. I have to completely exit the game for it to work again.

- I think the stats are messed up to. It seems to be tracking correctly but it shows I need 0/2 wins to level it up. I have only won 2 races so it should show 2/10 I believe as it started from 0/10. Same with poles and some other stats. It looks like I only won 1 but showed 2, won another didn't go higher, after winning 4 it still shows I only got 3, so yeah...

I'm afraid we might get another reset just like with 2017. :/

Having the same Problems. Just hope they fix it with a patch and not a reset. 

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I think with the online stats all being glitched to hell this is gonna be another 2017 where they will reset everything.

You would think they learned from last years mistake, apparantly not

After reaching level 25 all my stats are all on 0.

Bugs every year, despite being copy and paste the same bugs return. Couple of years running the guy on the radio was unhearable with headphones. They fixed it and next year was broken again, how does that happen?

Don't worry about the stats, I got the 4 wins finally and stats only said 1. It popped on my 4th win.

• Like 1

On 22 August 2018 at 9:15 AM, tata_arek said:

I only see the one for all upgrades from 1 department, which wasn’t bad at all. The real grind of 75% of all upgrades seems to have gone, which is good news.

I got all upgrades in 2 seasons lol and I skipped all practice sessions you get tons of points this year, trophy that's bugging me is the bright spark one, I've done 3 seasons now and nothing I'm not sure if I'm even doing it right I finish the races with at least 80-90% ers

Can somebody please tell me how the ers trophy works do I drain the battery or keep it high?

On 25 August 2018 at 9:36 PM, Zanarkand99 said:

I got it during a MP race, ran out of juice.

So you have to drain the battery I've been keeping it at 90% driving on a hotlap ?

On 25 August 2018 at 9:26 PM, mika8276 said:

Found this on the xbox achievements, will be the same for ps4

https://www.trueachievements.com/a257954/use-it-or-lose-it-achievement

Haven't tried them yet to confirm if it works

I can't my ers is so upgraded it stays at 80-90% un less its power cuticles like spa Baku and Monza ect. I thought you had to keep it night?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...