[Sony] Quit Releasing Games Without Releasing A Trophy Set

StephenSan184

Already platinumed this last Tuesday, but apparently Sony is too lazy to release or update a trophy set. Why is this a common practice? I've had this happen multiple times with the Vita. Don't release a game if you aren't going to release a trophy set with the game, FFS. :shakefist:

BTW, this is for the US version

Edited by StephenSan184

52 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

I'm confused, if you got the plat for the game why does a trophy list need to be updated? Seems like few people also got the plat.

I'm clearly missing a point here 1f605.png 

The trophy list for the NA Vita version isn't on the PSN servers yet. On their Vita, they can see that they unlocked the Plat already but can't sync.

Only the Eu version can be synced at the moment. These are the Plats that also show up here.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello!

I worked on the port for this game, I think the fastest solution would be to write to [email protected], and ask them to make a request to sony for the trophies to be published.
I'm not on the office atm so I don't hace acceses to my company email to do it myself sorry >.<!

If you don't get a reply in 2/3 days ping me over private message and I will ask SONY directly cause I should be back in the office!

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!

• Like 2