Can you have multiple save files/games? Other questions inside.

Vladu24

Hi. So, uh, /thread.

Can you have multiple games at once? I would like to 100% the game proper-like, doing stuff like picking up all the fuses (I know there are like twice as many as needed). Problem is, for the platinum and 100%, I will have to start another game to do other stuff, and I'd hate to write over my psychotically completed previous run. So, how is it?

Second question, fellow psychopaths: How do you run across the map to pick stuff up? I find that it's faster for me to just run from dot to dot instead of calling for a car, waiting for it to show up, getting in it, driving there, getting out etc. How do you feel?

Bonus question: Is it faster do to the lockpick minigame properly or fail 3 times as fast as possible and then smash circle to kick the door down?

@Vladu24 You can only have one save file at the time, If you start another game you lose everything from the previous one.

I got all the collectibles in my first playthrough along with all the side missions and all areas wiretapped, before the mission "Yet here we are" I saved the game to the cloud, when I finished the 2nd playthrough I reloaded the save but for some reason it was corrupted. Never happened to me before... when I get the season pass I'll return.

When you get to a new district you should speak to the nearest ally informant, and as soon as possible get to the second so you can have all points of interest in your map. I always interrogated the racket informants first before doing anything else because, if I am not mistaken, they disappear if you collect all the money before going there and because they reveal more racket locations. Also, along the way, I went for the collectibles and wiretap locations, most of the times by running from one point to the next. I always did the lockpick properly I think it's way faster. 

The game is better than I expected, sure a bit repetitive but not as mutch as I thought. The story is great and the New Bordeaux setting is amazing.

You probably know already that there is no such thing as fast travel in this game, so you're going to drive a lot. I coulnd't care less about that, I love the songs from the 60's so... there was me getting to a mission marker and waiting 2 minutes in the car listening to "Paint it Black", "House of the Rising Sun" and "Hold On, I'm Comin’ ".

I would give it a 7/10. Good luck!

For the first playthrough I collected everything and wire tapped before the DLC's came out and just copied it to a USB so I could do the kill playthrough.

I found it easier to run from fuse to fuse rather than driving as you can cut down single alleyways as well.

Lockpicking the junction boxes or regular doors? I usually just kick in doors rather than lock picking.