New Trophies coming on August 29

NewVegasNick

On 8/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

So they didn't forgot that trophies bind extra people back.. I was thinking that after almost an year after the last trophy set (forgot the date) they had gave up on the trophy side of gamers and focus on their E-Sports side.. 

Just hope it's free.. 

It's free. They haven't done paid dlc tied to trophies since 2015 iirc

5 hours ago, DoucetDudes said:

It's free. They haven't done paid dlc tied to trophies since 2015 iirc

Cool, ya, I lost track on what was free and what wasn't.. And I think that the paid dlc was the last trophies that I did.. 

Guess that I will be doing this the next time that I get access to the ps4 (+ my usual Fallout Shelter and Gems of War thing). 

On 8/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, cameronalan said:

anyone find any leaked trophies for this new update ????

Only the trophy names so far. 
Patch Notes

Achievements and Trophies

‘Join the Club!’
‘Together is Better’
‘New Challenger’
‘People Person’
‘Squad Goals’
‘Best of the Bunch’

I'm getting a bad feeling about the last trophy based on the name. ?
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

The last trophy is probably be the man of the match, I doubt it will be hard, it’s Rocket League! They had one hard trophy and then made it easier later on.

I hope is just the MVP as you said. 

We don't know exactly what the trophy requirements are but in case we need more than 2 people for a trophy I'm up for working on this today. 

3 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

I hope is just the MVP as you said. 

We don't know exactly what the trophy requirements are but in case we need more than 2 people for a trophy I'm up for working on this today. 

Mate if it's Man of the Match just play the game. You're bound to get it sooner or later if you're not complete garbage. 

For those who are lazy to check the Exophase link and want to see them quick:

• :bronze: Join the Club - Create or Join a Rocket League Club
  • :bronze: Together is Better - Play and complete an Online match with one or more Clubmates
  • :bronze: New Challenger Join and complete an Online Tournament match
  • :silver: People Person Play and complete 10 Online matches with one or more Clubmates
  • :silver: Squad GoalsScore a Goal while in a Club Match (Online Matchmaking only)
  • :gold: Best of the BunchEarn the MVP award in any Online Tournament match

In short, easy trophies. I'll create a club when I can reach my PS4. PM me on PSN if you want to join my club and we do trophies together.

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 3

Can someone explain me how u make a club match via online search ?

Score a Goal while in a Club Match (Online Matchmaking only)

Edit: you have to score a goal while playing with a club mate and randomly find another club to play against via match making, just got it
Edited by Yoey_666

13 minutes ago, Maxie Mouse said:

For those who are lazy to check the Exophase link and want to see them quick:

• :bronze:Join the Club - Create or Join a Rocket League Club
  • :bronze: Together is Better - Play and complete an Online match with one or more Clubmates
  • :bronze: New Challenger Join and complete an Online Tournament match
  • :silver: People Person Play and complete 10 Online matches with one or more Clubmates
  • :silver: Squad GoalsScore a Goal while in a Club Match (Online Matchmaking only)
  • :gold: Best of the BunchEarn the MVP award in any Online Tournament match

In short, easy trophies. I'll create a club when I can reach my PS4. Hit me up if you want to join my club and we do trophies together.

I sent you a request Max.

Overall, this is about as lenient as the trophies could be. I don't see anything that would be overly difficult. MVP would be the only one that really could be a challenge if someone had no RL skills. Otherwise a decent list that shouldn't be too onerous.

I mean, they could have required you to reach the new XP cap or something crazy!

The only trophies that require us to play with specific people are the ones for playing with Clubmates? 

Also the online tournament thing, we can play a lot of matches in a row? (I doubt that I will get MVP right away after not playing for over a year..).

I guess that I will re-download the game + everything on next weekend, but not sure if I will have time to play it..