Doucet-182

New Trophies coming on August 29

75 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct but you can cheat it :). All you need are 2 people with 2 accounts and controllers each, then set your server region to Oceania and your game type to 2v2 Doubles. When everyone is ready, both players must start searching for a game at the same time so you stand a better chance of being paired up. I used this method last night and it worked 90% of the time.

thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know what counts as a Club match? Not sure how to get Squad Goals. It's the last trophy I need.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone writing a guide? It seems like there’s a lot of confusion on requirements. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Anyone know what counts as a Club match? Not sure how to get Squad Goals. It's the last trophy I need.

you need to play a match with a friend who is in your club and score a goal against another team of 2 people in a club.  However, you must do so randomly via public matchmaking.  It is luck of the draw in over 60 matches at least we haven't made a single match against another club.  I made one solo and scored a goal but of course that doesn't count.  I tried matchmaking in ocieana with another club of people we know and we never matched up.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

you need to play a match with a friend who is in your club and score a goal against another team of 2 people in a club.  However, you must do so randomly via public matchmaking.  It is luck of the draw in over 60 matches at least we haven't made a single match against another club.  I made one solo and scored a goal but of course that doesn't count.  I tried matchmaking in ocieana with another club of people we know and we never matched up.  

Dang, this could be tricky. Anyone know if I surf doubles with a split screener for it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Dang, this could be tricky. Anyone know if I surf doubles with a split screener for it?

 

You can play with a second account in splitscreen and a friend can do the same.

Try to pair in the region Asia SE Maritime - should work fine. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Dang, this could be tricky. Anyone know if I surf doubles with a split screener for it?

That alone won't do it. The best way to get that trophy is to partner up with someone who also has an alt account and 2 controllers, then start searching simultaneously for a 2v2 Doubles game in the Oceania region because those servers are very quiet so will make it easier to find each other.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does that 2nd controller need to be a guest or real account? A full account seems to need ps+ to play online.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

Does that 2nd controller need to be a guest or real account? A full account seems to need ps+ to play online.

If you make your account primary, then all accounts on your system should "share" your plus so they can play online iirc

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

If you make your account primary, then all accounts on your system should "share" your plus so they can play online iirc

I got my main account set as primary, so that should be good. I tried having my secondary account join a team I was already on, going from 2 to 3 players, it said my secondary account wasn't online.
Now that I'm on my own again, my 2nd account has no issues joining. No idea what happened.

 

edit: my 2nd account doesn't join the club I'm in, that's rather interesting. At least I'm not in any haste to get this done.

Edited by de_digibeet
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophies took me less than an hour to complete.

Not hard as long as you find a boosting partner

Edited by DizzTrix
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Cries* I had this at 100% damn it

 

Seems they are not that tough, will have to DL again and enjoy some more :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys just to confirm something about Squad Goals (score in a club game) trophy, it can actually be done in a 1v1 game. I picked 1v1 competitive, I scored and got the trophy no issues. Both myself and the other player were members of a club. A friend of mine also got it this way.

 

This can save a lot of time and hassle over getting 3 more people together to try and boost it. Also because 1v1 competitive has so few players compared to the other modes you are a bit more likely to come across someone in a club. I personally kept coming across club members maybe every two or three games. Hope this helps

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Guys just to confirm something about Squad Goals (score in a club game) trophy, it can actually be done in a 1v1 game. I picked 1v1 competitive, I scored and got the trophy no issues. Both myself and the other player were members of a club. A friend of mine also got it this way.

 

This can save a lot of time and hassle over getting 3 more people together to try and boost it. Also because 1v1 competitive has so few players compared to the other modes you are a bit more likely to come across someone in a club. I personally kept coming across club members maybe every two or three games. Hope this helps

Hooray for technicalities. You're a lifesaver, mate

EDIT: This didn't work when I did a Duel in Casual but worked in Competitive immediately after scoring the goal. Seems like it must be done in Competitive, at least for the 1v1 method. 

Edited by LunchCannon54
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any tips for Best of the Bunch?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Don't scare me like that. 😱

Anyone else thought another update was coming or just me? I still haven't got around to finishing up the Club update.

 

Me!  I was like.... for fucks sake, I'll be full on Days Gone at that time.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2019 at 5:23 PM, Martain2 said:

Don't scare me like that. 1f631.png

Anyone else thought another update was coming or just me? I still haven't got around to finishing up the Club update.

Oops sorry mate!! Just didnt know where else to ask, finally got done today with the trophies anyways. 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2018 at 4:58 AM, Lars said:

Really looking forward to it. I hope there will be a trophy for getting champ rank because i finally achieved that recently.

But looking at the other trophies they won't be really difficult

Damn bro CHAMP ? No way i reached platinum rank but if there waa a trophy for champ I would never play RL.

Having said that though good job on reaching Champ .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you lot please get rid of this tread.  Everytime I see it pop my heart skips a beep.

 

 

Don't really wanna go back to the game cuz of trophies.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes can this thread please be gone, everytime it appears i think oh god no i have to re-download rocket league xD 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish there were more trophies.

 

Game was fun and a very easy 100%

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Wish there were more trophies.

 

Game was fun and a very easy 100%

No dont say that say delete thread please.

 

Anyways you right they should have max trophies like drive club.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.