Doucet-182

New Trophies coming on August 29

75 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct but you can cheat it :). All you need are 2 people with 2 accounts and controllers each, then set your server region to Oceania and your game type to 2v2 Doubles. When everyone is ready, both players must start searching for a game at the same time so you stand a better chance of being paired up. I used this method last night and it worked 90% of the time.

thanks!

Anyone know what counts as a Club match? Not sure how to get Squad Goals. It's the last trophy I need.

Edited by sepheroithisgod

Is anyone writing a guide? It seems like there’s a lot of confusion on requirements. 

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Anyone know what counts as a Club match? Not sure how to get Squad Goals. It's the last trophy I need.

you need to play a match with a friend who is in your club and score a goal against another team of 2 people in a club.  However, you must do so randomly via public matchmaking.  It is luck of the draw in over 60 matches at least we haven't made a single match against another club.  I made one solo and scored a goal but of course that doesn't count.  I tried matchmaking in ocieana with another club of people we know and we never matched up.  

10 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

you need to play a match with a friend who is in your club and score a goal against another team of 2 people in a club.  However, you must do so randomly via public matchmaking.  It is luck of the draw in over 60 matches at least we haven't made a single match against another club.  I made one solo and scored a goal but of course that doesn't count.  I tried matchmaking in ocieana with another club of people we know and we never matched up.  

Dang, this could be tricky. Anyone know if I surf doubles with a split screener for it?

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Dang, this could be tricky. Anyone know if I surf doubles with a split screener for it?

You can play with a second account in splitscreen and a friend can do the same.

Try to pair in the region Asia SE Maritime - should work fine. :)

6 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That alone won't do it. The best way to get that trophy is to partner up with someone who also has an alt account and 2 controllers, then start searching simultaneously for a 2v2 Doubles game in the Oceania region because those servers are very quiet so will make it easier to find each other.

Does that 2nd controller need to be a guest or real account? A full account seems to need ps+ to play online.

2 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

Does that 2nd controller need to be a guest or real account? A full account seems to need ps+ to play online.

If you make your account primary, then all accounts on your system should "share" your plus so they can play online iirc

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

If you make your account primary, then all accounts on your system should "share" your plus so they can play online iirc

I got my main account set as primary, so that should be good. I tried having my secondary account join a team I was already on, going from 2 to 3 players, it said my secondary account wasn't online.
Now that I'm on my own again, my 2nd account has no issues joining. No idea what happened.

edit: my 2nd account doesn't join the club I'm in, that's rather interesting. At least I'm not in any haste to get this done.

Edited by de_digibeet

Trophies took me less than an hour to complete.

Not hard as long as you find a boosting partner

Edited by DizzTrix

*Cries* I had this at 100% damn it

Seems they are not that tough, will have to DL again and enjoy some more :)

Guys just to confirm something about Squad Goals (score in a club game) trophy, it can actually be done in a 1v1 game. I picked 1v1 competitive, I scored and got the trophy no issues. Both myself and the other player were members of a club. A friend of mine also got it this way.

This can save a lot of time and hassle over getting 3 more people together to try and boost it. Also because 1v1 competitive has so few players compared to the other modes you are a bit more likely to come across someone in a club. I personally kept coming across club members maybe every two or three games. Hope this helps

6 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Guys just to confirm something about Squad Goals (score in a club game) trophy, it can actually be done in a 1v1 game. I picked 1v1 competitive, I scored and got the trophy no issues. Both myself and the other player were members of a club. A friend of mine also got it this way.

This can save a lot of time and hassle over getting 3 more people together to try and boost it. Also because 1v1 competitive has so few players compared to the other modes you are a bit more likely to come across someone in a club. I personally kept coming across club members maybe every two or three games. Hope this helps

Hooray for technicalities. You're a lifesaver, mate

EDIT: This didn't work when I did a Duel in Casual but worked in Competitive immediately after scoring the goal. Seems like it must be done in Competitive, at least for the 1v1 method. 

Edited by LunchCannon54

Does anyone have any tips for Best of the Bunch?

20 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Don't scare me like that. 😱

Anyone else thought another update was coming or just me? I still haven't got around to finishing up the Club update.

Me!  I was like.... for fucks sake, I'll be full on Days Gone at that time.  

On 17/04/2019 at 5:23 PM, Martain2 said:

Don't scare me like that. 1f631.png

Anyone else thought another update was coming or just me? I still haven't got around to finishing up the Club update.

Oops sorry mate!! Just didnt know where else to ask, finally got done today with the trophies anyways. 😀

On 23/08/2018 at 4:58 AM, Lars said:

Really looking forward to it. I hope there will be a trophy for getting champ rank because i finally achieved that recently.

But looking at the other trophies they won't be really difficult

Damn bro CHAMP ? No way i reached platinum rank but if there waa a trophy for champ I would never play RL.

Having said that though good job on reaching Champ .

Could you lot please get rid of this tread.  Everytime I see it pop my heart skips a beep.

Don't really wanna go back to the game cuz of trophies.

yes can this thread please be gone, everytime it appears i think oh god no i have to re-download rocket league xD 

Wish there were more trophies.

Game was fun and a very easy 100%

13 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Wish there were more trophies.

Game was fun and a very easy 100%

No dont say that say delete thread please.

Anyways you right they should have max trophies like drive club.