Multiplayer experience

Patrickosan

9 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

You can also get XP in unranked/private races. The safety and skill rating trophies still need to be done in ranked races.

Can you tell me how many races are needed to get those trophies ? 

Edited by nmmc

9 hours ago, ph0nix123 said:

You can also get XP in unranked/private races. The safety and skill rating trophies still need to be done in ranked races.

47 minutes ago, nmmc said:

Can you tell me how many races are needed to get those trophies ? 

The safety first trophy took me about 12-13 races but I was driving very cautiously in last place each time. You need to complete 5 qualifying races to receive a rating. If you hit other players it might take longer. Might be quicker if you finish higher up.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the skill rating trophy might be glitched as no-one has it yet and I did receive a rating after the 5 qualifying races. If anyone who reads this knows about that trophy it would be great to know.

• Like 1

I hope the skill rating isn't high up. I'm a mid silver and I can get a podium and lose skill. Every race get taken out and come lower I lose some. It seems impossible if you need to get to some high rank.

Also WARNING. You might wanna rush to either level 25 or not do MP at all for now. The stats were bugged last year and guess what they did? Wiped everyones levels n stats to zero. I personally lost over 10 hrs playtime, some people lost 30 hrs. The stats are bugged again and this skill thing seems glitched so yeah I expect them to screw us over again. They don't even say sorry or give a warning they just do it. I am level 15, gonna try to get to 25 before a patch comes.

• Like 1

Yup, every year it’s something. How come they never got it right out of the gate? Mostly it’s just copy and paste. And like a sucker I preorder their game every time. *sigh*

For skill rating has anyone advanced from let’s say a bronze to silver or silver to gold?

I’m silver 1, wonder if I could drop back to bronze then go back to silver...:hmm:

What’s the fastest way to lose points without running into someone?

You mean the silver, gold rank or safety rank? 

The first one is probably determined from your position on finish and the second one from penalty system... 

From what I see, for safety ranking its the best to play 25% ranked and just stay at the back. Don't rush into the traffic, especially at start because there will be always someone who will hit and game will give you penalty points either way (sic!). Just drive to finish without cutting and hitting anyone. I can get about 15% up per race and when I was fighting for positions I lost my B rank and downgraded to C... 

My god, this literally the last F1 game from shitmasters for me... I got this one for free, but if I would paid for this garbage I would got depressed probably. 

3 hours ago, Zanarkand99 said:

I hope the skill rating isn't high up. I'm a mid silver and I can get a podium and lose skill. Every race get taken out and come lower I lose some. It seems impossible if you need to get to some high rank.

Also WARNING. You might wanna rush to either level 25 or not do MP at all for now. The stats were bugged last year and guess what they did? Wiped everyones levels n stats to zero. I personally lost over 10 hrs playtime, some people lost 30 hrs. The stats are bugged again and this skill thing seems glitched so yeah I expect them to screw us over again. They don't even say sorry or give a warning they just do it. I am level 15, gonna try to get to 25 before a patch comes.

Do you think the online ranked lobbies will be back because I'm just getting sucked into a game? I mean with rammers and a skill and clean driving stat this seems stupid. I just know people will be out for other peoples skill trophy just because there losing.

If they screw us over to fix stuff, it'll be just to reset our stats.

I got to S rating a hr back. The rating is weird. You lose if cut corners n stuff but I was getting maybe 5% for a clean race. Then into A rating, I was getting 20% for races before hitting S.

I hope they open this skills to private lobbies at some point. It seems stupid bringing in this rating system, the game doesn't even have enough active players for it during launch week, nevermind a month from now. I'm a S in a lobby with a D atm.

36 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Do you think the online ranked lobbies will be back because I'm just getting sucked into a game? I mean with rammers and a skill and clean driving stat this seems stupid. I just know people will be out for other peoples skill trophy just because there losing.

Carnage after this first corner typical online racing at it's best.

@Patrickosan

I meant the skill rating. Just thinking out loud what if the trophy for it requires us to move into a different class. It's most likely just glitched, but I'm trying to eliminate things.

Already got the 'A' safety rating, it came quite easy for me actually. Tho I haven't played in a full lobby yet.

25% and staying at back away from trouble is the way for safety ratings. I just went from C (50%) to B in just 2 races. Fail qualifying so you will be last and just wait for morons to eliminate themselves from race. Profit!

Edit: Another race, a other almost last place and got 40% up towards A rating. You win by losing... Only in shitmasters game xD

Edited by Patrickosan

Online ranked is the worst idea ever. And to even place a fucking trophy on it to make people drive clean....
Every game I start at the back so I can drive clean and every single race I get fucked by those who are crashed and just think "well my race is over lets ruin yours" and because of the retarded system that if u hit a car from behind you get the penalty you will never ever get that A rating

I only race 5 Rounds races, started B and get A after 12-15 Races. I start most time last because I am stupid in quali ?

What makes me angry, I am online 12 or 13 but can not play online since Friday because my provider broke my connection ...

I hope when they patch, long after I got back my Connection.

Edited by spainracer

• 2 years later...