Removing players from session

18 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

should be here, if not idk why, maybe worth contacting a mod.

Excuse me to make one question related not to the thread but to Gaming session.

How reputation is transfer from gaming session to our profile? I got a Good reputation when i participated in a boost party, i cannot find that in my history.

Later i joined another Session and after finishing I remind the Host to vote. I have no idea what did he vote or if he voted, because the Session (obviously) disappeared already.

So, what happened to those votes?

32 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

How reputation is transfer from gaming session to our profile? I got a Good reputation when i participated in a boost party, i cannot find that in my history.

Later i joined another Session and after finishing I remind the Host to vote. I have no idea what did he vote or if he voted, because the Session (obviously) disappeared already.

This rank is still hidden. Dont ask nobody to vote. You ll get good feedback from person who did not vote:) 

• Like 1

On 22/08/2018 at 7:18 PM, GoldenShaka said:

The rating feedback system for gaming sessions is still on a trial, so whatever 'scores' you get after a session can't be viewed and they won't be stored anywhere.

More info on this thread: