watersoulhealer

Removing players from session

9 posts in this topic

Hello, is there a way to remove a non contributing player from a session. I'm sure it used to be there but may have gone in a recent update

 Can you please help? Sorry if this a topic somewhere I did search but couldn't find anything 

Thankyou 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only the host can kick ppl, the option is by the player name on the right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1hyp9k.jpg

should be here, if not idk why, maybe worth contacting a mod.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

 

should be here, if not idk why, maybe worth contacting a mod.

Excuse me to make one question related not to the thread but to Gaming session.

 

How reputation is transfer from gaming session to our profile? I got a Good reputation when i participated in a boost party, i cannot find that in my history.

Later i joined another Session and after finishing I remind the Host to vote. I have no idea what did he vote or if he voted, because the Session (obviously) disappeared already.

So, what happened to those votes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Excuse me to make one question related not to the thread but to Gaming session.

 

How reputation is transfer from gaming session to our profile? I got a Good reputation when i participated in a boost party, i cannot find that in my history.

Later i joined another Session and after finishing I remind the Host to vote. I have no idea what did he vote or if he voted, because the Session (obviously) disappeared already.

So, what happened to those votes?

This rank is still hidden. Dont ask nobody to vote. You ll get good feedback from person who did not vote:) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2018 at 7:18 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Excuse me to make one question related not to the thread but to Gaming session.

 

How reputation is transfer from gaming session to our profile? I got a Good reputation when i participated in a boost party, i cannot find that in my history.

Later i joined another Session and after finishing I remind the Host to vote. I have no idea what did he vote or if he voted, because the Session (obviously) disappeared already.

So, what happened to those votes?

 

The rating feedback system for gaming sessions is still on a trial, so whatever 'scores' you get after a session can't be viewed and they won't be stored anywhere.

 

More info on this thread:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

 

The rating feedback system for gaming sessions is still on a trial, so whatever 'scores' you get after a session can't be viewed and they won't be stored anywhere.

 

More info on this thread:

 

Ok, thank you :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.