A huge section of a trophy guide I'm working on disappeared.

The game is Sword Coast Legends.  I haven't posted the guide yet because the site recommends having everything verified before posting. 

The "Tips and Tricks" section disappeared.  I had a TON of research here.  I listed out all the best equipment in the game, where to find it, how much, what it does.  Is there any way to get this back?  I assume I deleted it by accident. 

Edit: Now I can't seem to get back to any of my progress.  I kept going back in the browser hoping to find what I had in tips and tricks to copy/paste. 

My only option is to create a new guide which I'm not doing till I hear from a mod. 

Edited by big_bob002

13 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

The game is Sword Coast Legends.  I haven't posted the guide yet because the site recommends having everything verified before posting. 

The "Tips and Tricks" section disappeared.  I had a TON of research here.  I listed out all the best equipment in the game, where to find it, how much, what it does.  Is there any way to get this back?  I assume I deleted it by accident. 

Hey, I think I’ve managed to retrieve it all, let me know if that looks good! ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_bob002 said:

Oh man you saved me big time. 

Should I go ahead and post it?  I only have a few small changes left. 

Nice, glad it managed to get saved :) 

Before posting it I would check the guide manual for those final touches, it covers things like linking trophies in your guide, making lists, detail structure, and some other helpful things you'll need to do before it can be published. Once you feel you've gotten a good rundown on everything and your guide is ready, then submit it and we'll give any feedback it might need too.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1-psnprofiles-writing-a-guide

• Like 1

@BlindMango I read your tips and some of the stuff you're specifically said not to do I've already done.

I only have a phone so some of the formatting has been a huge pain in the ass.  I'm not even sure I can do trophy links as opposed to "see such and such trophy". 

The story ones I just put "story related.  Can't be missed". 

Do you think I'm better off just copying some of this stuff into a trophy topic instead of actually publishing it? 

You can preview what I have if you want. 

Edited by big_bob002

11 hours ago, big_bob002 said:

@BlindMango I read your tips and some of the stuff you're specifically said not to do I've already done.

I only have a phone so some of the formatting has been a huge pain in the ass.  I'm not even sure I can do trophy links as opposed to "see such and such trophy". 

Do you think I'm better off just copying some of this stuff into a trophy topic instead of actually publishing it? 

A mobile device such as a phone isn't recommended to use to write a guide, as those don't support all the features. If you don't have a computer, you could team up with someone who has one, if you want.

Only "Story-related. Can't be missed" isn't allowed, as the tags already cover that. You need to at least mention when the trophy unlocks.

I'd say the guide is off to a good start, as most trophies already have some notes about what to do. Now it just needs to be written out in regular sentences, instead of the list-like structure.

28 minutes ago, big_bob002 said:

You'll definitely need a PC to make a full fledged guide, because typically mobile devices aren't able to allow you to edit formatting, links, lists, tables, video embeds and so on with out editor, and it can also take a lot longer to type details up the way a guide needs for example.

I would say if your'e unable to access a PC for those things, it may be a better format to make a forum topic which is typically what I recommend for situations like this, which is a good way to get quick details out. But if I were you I'd try to get a PC and take a couple more hours finishing it up

If anyone is reading this and wants to use a pc to clean it up and take credit for it let me know.  It's 90% done and I can easily add people as a guide creator. 

Even if you want to go in and see it before deciding let me know.  

I put 100 hours in running every scenario I could think of to test certain trophies. 

Edited by big_bob002