DLC Trophy Difficulty Question

cuckie

I don't know about the difficulty, but in the WWII zombies mode there are consumables that work basically the same as gobblegums. I don't think you need them (WWII is a little easier than BO3), but they can come in handy depending on what you're going for. If it helps, I did all of the base game zombie trophies using little to none of the consumables. :) 

Darkest Shore is tough and you'll need a solid team for this unless you're a beast at solo zombies. Shadowed Throne is easy with the exception of the boss fight. Also easier to do solo than Darkest Shore. Tortured Path is not too bad, but you'll need consumables like max ammo especially if you're playing solo because some of the challenges can be near impossible without them. I haven't delved too much into BO3 zombies, but from what I've played, WW2 is easier, but can still pose a challenge. 

I'll answer with the impression that you don't have an elite group of friends that are going to be helping you. If you do then subtract one difficulty from each statement.

Main Game = Cake walk, with the exception of Pressure Cooker but you can glitch your way to victory for that. Some people have trouble with the Hardcore EE which is required for Save Klaus, I felt it was average difficulty but still it's worth a mention that majority of people found it to be an obstacle.

Darkest Shore = To date the hardest DLC for WW2, you will have to practically master your own gameplay then find at least IMO 2 others who are also masters (Not recommended to try this Solo). Then pray that no one drops the ball when it's showtime. Slightest mistakes have snowball repercussions that can make it almost impossible to recover from. Tight pathways with little room to dodge also introducing a speedy spider zombie that fills the map with fog and chases you down at speeds faster than your player can typically run all while other zombies clog up the already tight pathways, oh and it can spit saw blades that pretty much one shot you lol good luck.

Shadowed Throne = Was incredibly easy for me I grabbed all the trophies in approx. 2 and a half days of casual play. Three of the rarer trophies were done in a single playthrough solo. For the boss fight you'll want a party, it can be difficult if you haven't devised a strategy for managing the adds.

Tortured Path = Relatively easy with the exception of Extra Tortured Path, beating the maps without blitz can be a pain especially the final boss (your better off doing the easter egg in which it will give you all perks and you will still qualify for no perks bought) Most of these trophies are a grind. The DLC is not very great considering it's split into 3 maps and if you fail a map you have to start over from the first map. *Correction you can just start on the final map and do the easter egg and still get credit for assembling the sword trophy, but you won't get in game challenge credit if you even care about that.

Shadow War = Took me two days to get all the trophies. Dedicated play, we were in the boss fight by wave 12, every trophy is easy, the only static you will run into is the boss fight which for me was somewhere between darkest shore and shadowed throne in terms of difficulty, with darkest shore still being the hardest boss fight to date.

Edited by Asmund89
Update on Shadow War DLC
  • Like 4