Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alip7n

Alip7n's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

Alip7n

Grand Theft Auto V
May I ask why is my GTA flagged? It's been a while and before I didn't care but now I want to fix it. It's written that 100% is obtained before story, but story is done first then 100% is obtained.

Well, it's too late to fix now. You got 3 more flags. It's for using downloaded saves etc.

On 23.08.2018 at 1:23 PM, MMDE said:

Well, it's too late to fix now.

Yet the question about GTA V list (which one is flagged, btw, PS3 or PS4?) still stands: what is the reason for this flag?

Edited by Se7en
links

5 hours ago, Se7en said:

Yet the question about GTA V list (which one is flagged, btw, PS3 or PS4?) still stands: what is the reason for this flag?

That was answered.  OP stated that the flag is written as %100 was obtained before the story was completed.  MMDE stated the flag was for downloaded save usage

7 hours ago, Se7en said:

Look at the latter half of the trophies. It's all popped within seconds. This is not the work of some online modder, but rather that the person actually ran mods themselves.

No surprise they now got several other flags for similar stuff. Even their Sound Shapes is cheated. They're already flagged for GT5, LBP2, UC3 etc.

Edited by MMDE

Totally forgot that he changed his timestamps, so you can't actually see the problem. He changed all the timestamps by 7 months, even online ones. Looks like he edited GTA4 too.