Still no easy way to do Master Jedi?

Denvirus

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, Spaz said:

Pretty much a necessity in today’s world. I couldn’t imagine the pain and frustration you had to deal with back in the day with this game, considering how old it is. 

Never got past the Sand Crawler stage as a kid.

As others have said though, save scum it if you're having trouble and you'll eventually get there.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Few years ago when i tried the game for the first time i thought that this trophy was really hard but now that i have tried achieving it for the first time i must say it was actually pretty easy.

I dropped the game few years ago cause i tried to beat it on normal difficulty settings without using save states. I think the game is too unforgiving. When you lose a life you also lose all the powerups of your weapon, so if you are stuck on a boss it gets even harder.

I recently tried playing it again on easy (no save states) and got frustrated again, i then started using save states sporadically and eventually beat the game. Doing the same on the highest difficulty wasn’t that much harder to be honest. 

If you are trying to get the trophy on the first run i suggest to play the game on normal or easy the first time, just to learn the game layout and then go for the trophy 

• Like 1