Silent hill vs. Raccoon City - make your choise

Deluziion90

Thought this was a fun thing and definitely not stolen from the internet :awesome:

You have to choose:

Would you rather be lost in Silent Hill or Raccoon City?

Personally I would choose Raccoon city as Silent hill is just complete madness and the isolated stuff scares the living hell out of me.

aVl3496D_700w_0.jpg

• Like 4

As a series, I prefer Silent Hill. However, ending up there isn't something to desire since you'll most likely face your worst fears and be confronted with some of the darker things of your past (deaths of family/friends, mistakes you made in your life...). You'll see things you want to forget, no thanks. 

Raccoon City isn't somewhere I'd like to end up either, but at least it's the same place for everyone.. and with a bit of experience in fighting or using guns, there's at least a tiny chance of surviving for a while :P 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 1

I think from a logical standpoint I'd chose Silent Hill because I'm way smarter than I am strong.

Raccoon City seems like the place where brute force will help you survive while in Silent Hill I maybe stand a chance if I use my wits.

Realistically speaking I'd probably shit my pants at both places and die a horrible death. What a fun game this is.

J

• Like 2

Love the responses so far seems like most people vote for Raccoon City which is kinda obvious hehe.

I only remember playing Silent Hill 4: The Room and it's also a game I quit because I couldn't deal with the tension even though I'm a big horror movie fan

@The High Ground Get to the high ground and kill all zombies :awesome:

• Like 1

Yeah...

Spoiler

Just_e7f915_702191.png

Realistically speaking though, I'd choose Racoon City without a shadow of a doubt.

Have you seen all the creepy, disturbing and downright psychologically disturbing stuff on the SH games? No, thanks. I'd rather die with some well-known zombies chewing on my intestines lol xD

Silent Hill is a place where all my fears and insecurities would literally come to attack me, so no thank you. I'd rather go to Racoon City where I have a chance of running into bae a.k.a Claire Redfield. Or best boy Leon, either is fine. But I would probably get pummeled by Mr. X before meeting either of them.

• Like 1

I have doubts of what will be the best place for me, on one hand in raccoon city I could be bitten by a zombie or be chased by nemesis and on the other hand on silent hill I could be turned into panchiko slot machine which was nothing of good.
I think I'll opt for another place like village of machines. i breathe fresh air and the population is super fun and happy which gives another meaning to life

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Silent Hill doesn't seem so bad as long as you don't chase little girls in the fog. I'd just sit in the safe zone of the diner with a toasted sandwich and everything will be fine.

Raccoon city is a bit messy, I'd find a room high up with a trapdoor and put a chest of drawers over the top then I should be safe, would be a bit boring though sat there twiddling my thumbs, not as good as the diner.

I'll go to Silent Hill please.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...