Deaths_Trooper

Extra DLC coming 28-08

5 posts in this topic

Extra pack 3 coming out on 28th of August with 2 new characters, super babe vegeta and kefla.

trophies still unknown.

I dont think they will actually add trophies. They were doing that when some part of the story was avaible. Of course you can say that second dlc had no story at all, but it came out with 1 dlc pack.

Guess that’ll be the time I’ll download it. Waiting payed off lol

With all these extra’s, i think trophies are possible:

Super Baby Vegeta is not the only new aspect hitting the role-playing game either. Caulifla and Kale's fusion Kefla will also be making her grand debut in the game as well, as well as new quests, eight additional skills for players to hone, two super souls, four costumes, and more!”

source: https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08/25/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-extra-pack-3-release-date/

thankfully it looks like they didn't. love the game, i enjoyed 100%ing the trophies, but those figure battles really killed me. grinding medals to face RNG of getting the good figures. i think i spent a week alone on that final trophy to make it through the figure battles lol. still had some enjoyment of it, really loved everything else though. i would much prefer no more trophies though, and instead picking up the PS4 version of XV1 and platinuming it again.