New reserve on Aug 30th

I did give this one a try.

The map isn't too big, and you start out in the center of it.
There seems to be a lot of animals around, but hardly any callers that work on them, only the lesser Kudo and the striped jackhall can be lured. I also find that there seem to be much high grass, and than you don't see anything. I personly like Medved Taiga more, but the savanna also has a nice story line.

Today also a patch was released to fix the Trophies of Medved Taiga, but the ones that I already completed did not unlock. So I think a lot of them are not unlockable anymore for me. I think they fixed it for new players. (Bummer...)

15 hours ago, NL_Sion said:

I did give this one a try.

The map isn't too big, and you start out in the center of it.
There seems to be a lot of animals around, but hardly any callers that work on them, only the lesser Kudo and the striped jackhall can be lured. I also find that there seem to be much high grass, and than you don't see anything. I personly like Medved Taiga more, but the savanna also has a nice story line.

Today also a patch was released to fix the Trophies of Medved Taiga, but the ones that I already completed did not unlock. So I think a lot of them are not unlockable anymore for me. I think they fixed it for new players. (Bummer...)

I am holding back on the reserve for a while as I only now got the Medved Taiga and will be looking to complete it. My first impression is mixed as certain trails seem harder to spot (I will have to play with colors) and the bushes and weeds make it harder to find and follow animals. Then again, I only played for maybe two hours so I'll see later on. It's good that the trophies are working now and it really sucks if you're locked out of any of them, maybe keep playing and they will suddenly pop when completing something else?

Now it's really curious why some people don't get the trophies in the main game for completing main missions in the two reserves, I wonder what this is about and whether it has been fixed or not?

• 2 weeks later...