Let's send in our complaints.

Deathon6

Many of you know that there is a problem with the servers that cause published creations to go into pending publishing. It normally happens when you unpublish and then republish your creations. 

I was hit by this yesterday and lost 28 slots. I only have 32 out of 60 creations published. 

The time to complain is now before the servers get shut down. 

I strongly advise everyone to get into contact with Sony and San Diego Studios. Call them up, Send them and email and bombard their forums with complaints regarding this issue. The more complaints they get the more likely it is they will hopefully look into this issue. 

I don't know about you guys but I would like to get all the online trophies done before the servers get shut down on October 10, 2018. 

Below is a list of ways to get into contact with them. 

Sony Computer Entertainment America: 1-800-345-7669

<a href="tel:18003457669">1-800-345-7669</a>

The Official Support Board of the PlayStation Community

Sony Computer Entertainment America Live Chat

San Diego Studio: https://sds.playstation.com/ (Scroll down and click on "Contact Customer Support")

----Email Support: [email protected]

ModNation Racers Forums

United Front Games: Permanently Closed. 

If you do get into contact with someone. Please share what they told you and did for you here. 

Thank You! 

Edited by Deathon6

You have over a month to do the game, it's a dead game now. They won't fix anything when their plan is to shut the servers. I don't agree with Sony's hard-on for shutting a lot of games this year, because they're a greedy company who can afford to keep this shit up. But I will say that you had plenty of time to do the game and still have time, my friend told me he made 250 alt accounts in a few days and got the online done like that, that's what I recommend you to do if you want to get the platinum and 1 month of creating 10 accounts per day would leave you with more than enough time to do the game. 

• Like 2

Sony has known about this for years so they wont just fix it right before it shuts down. You can take others advice and make alt accounts. If for some reason all of your slots go into limbo mode then I recommend racing. You can earn a lot of xp if you own two consoles or have boosting bodies. You race on your track, with everyone using your carts and your mod. The more players that do it the more xp you get. I did that with 3 other people and we just rubber banded the controllers and let it run. Took like maybe 15 hours to get last level rank